Americans Can Handle The Truth about UFO'S

muggle not

For many years there has been rumors and speculation about a certain area in Nevada (USA) where UFO happenings occurred. The following statement from John Podesta makes you wonder.....or, is he just trying to get people to vote for Hillary Clinton in the hope that she will release information on the subject???

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-campaign-chair-americans-can-handle-the-truth-about-ufos/ar-BBrwmu5?ocid=spartandhp

John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, says it’s time for the U.S. government to release any evidence it has about the existence of alien forms of life in outer space.

Podesta, who was also a chief of staff to President Bill Clinton, told CNN that if Hillary Clinton is elected, she’ll ask for as many records about Area 51 in Nevada as the U.S. government has to be declassified. ……………………..read on:)

Why anyone believe at such thing?? There is absolutelly no reason to believe that we have found extraterrestrial life and it is not published yet.. Absolutelly no profit.. Its like believing we have found the qure to cancer but some "big" organisations keep it a secret to make money! I really don't want to offend anyone but these conspiracy theories show that people are unaducated... 

For many years there has been rumors and speculation about a certain area in Nevada (USA) where UFO happenings occurred. The following statement from John Podesta makes you wonder.....or, is he just trying to get people to vote for Hillary Clinton in the hope that she will release information on the subject???

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-campaign-chair-americans-can-handle-the-truth-about-ufos/ar-BBrwmu5?ocid=spartandhp

John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, says it’s time for the U.S. government to release any evidence it has about the existence of alien forms of life in outer space.

Podesta, who was also a chief of staff to President Bill Clinton, told CNN that if Hillary Clinton is elected, she’ll ask for as many records about Area 51 in Nevada as the U.S. government has to be declassified. ……………………..read on:)

Interestingly enough, Area 51 seems to be the place that the U2 was tested.  Just finished Bridge of Spies.....Gary Powers/U2 story.

Today is not April 1st! :P

No, it is not. :) You must have missed my April Fool's Joke. It involved Donald Trump.

Why anyone believe at such thing?? There is absolutelly no reason to believe that we have found extraterrestrial life and it is not published yet.. Absolutelly no profit.. Its like believing we have found the qure to cancer but some "big" organisations keep it a secret to make money! I really don't want to offend anyone but these conspiracy theories show that people are unaducated...

You must not have read the article in the link I attached so I will post the entire article by Podesta.

Podesta, who was also a chief of staff to President Bill Clinton, told CNN that if Hillary Clinton is elected, she’ll ask for as many records about Area 51 in Nevada as the U.S. government has to be declassified.

“I think that's a commitment that she intends to keep and that I intend to hold her to," Podesta told CNN.

Area 51 is a remote Air Force test and training range that’s been the subject of conspiracy theories, including UFO sightings.

"The U.S. government could do a much better job in answering the quite legitimate questions that people have about what's going on with unidentified aerial phenomena," said Podesta.

Asked if the government is holding proof of alien life, Podesta said: “That’s for the public to judge once they’ve seen all the evidence that the U.S. government has.”

Asked about his own beliefs, Podesta simply said: “There are a lot of planets out there,” adding “the American people can handle the truth.”

Interestingly enough, Area 51 seems to be the place that the U2 was tested.  Just finished Bridge of Spies.....Gary Powers/U2 story.

^ It's also where they tested the stealth fighter and bomber.  If you have not read it, you might be interested in Skunk Works, by Ben R. Rich and Leo Janos

Area 51 is indeed a popular Area. :)

No, it is not. :) You must have missed my April Fool's Joke. It involved Donald Trump.You must not have read the article in the link I attached so I will post the entire article by Podesta.

Podesta, who was also a chief of staff to President Bill Clinton, told CNN that if Hillary Clinton is elected, she’ll ask for as many records about Area 51 in Nevada as the U.S. government has to be declassified.

“I think that's a commitment that she intends to keep and that I intend to hold her to," Podesta told CNN.

Area 51 is a remote Air Force test and training range that’s been the subject of conspiracy theories, including UFO sightings.

"The U.S. government could do a much better job in answering the quite legitimate questions that people have about what's going on with unidentified aerial phenomena," said Podesta.

Asked if the government is holding proof of alien life, Podesta said: “That’s for the public to judge once they’ve seen all the evidence that the U.S. government has.”

Asked about his own beliefs, Podesta simply said: “There are a lot of planets out there,” adding “the American people can handle the truth.”

Area 51 is indeed a popular Area.

I read the article of course before I quote. But what I said is that I don't believe they have found any evidence about extraterrestrial life and people should stop believing these conspiracy theories.. I myself have seen a lot of movies and heard some rumors about this Area 51. But I can find a simple reason why they have found any clues and don't publish them.. maybe I am really narrow-minded but I can believe it... maybe it is true they have some things discovered. 

As about my opinion I think this area is such a huge deal only by advertising.. And anyone who has a clue about science already knows that we have achieved few things in order to explore or see what's on planets and on their surface's..

^ It's also where they tested the stealth fighter and bomber.  If you have not read it, you might be interested in Skunk Works, by Ben R. Rich and Leo Janos

Thanks, just went on my Amazon WishList. :)

It does seem like a ploy to get votes from people's curiosity, but if it's genuine then surely the less secret files the government keeps from the public the better, even if they don't prove anything at all.

My thoughts also (a ploy to get votes). Unless the documents are classified for security reasons then they should be released and people should be the judge. I must admit I am curious as to why they were "classified" in the first place, but Hillary will not get my vote for "that" reason. :) 

I'm not Muggle Not, but it's here (scroll down for Muggle Not posting it was a joke).

There is a very important Presidential election this year in the U.S. I am going to support and vote for Donald Trump.

:rolol: He wouldn't have fooled me for a minute with that one!!

• 1 month later...