BookBub: Free Ebooks

poppy

I was signed up to them for a while, but at some point I found they weren't offering things I was interested in anymore, and the few times that I was interested, they said it was free, but then when I loaded the Amazon page, it turned out that for my country it wasn't free. So that was a bit disappointing. So I unsubscribed. I can imagine though, if you live in the UK or US, the deals will always work for your country, so it might be more useful then :).

I was signed up to them for a while, but at some point I found they weren't offering things I was interested in anymore, and the few times that I was interested, they said it was free, but then when I loaded the Amazon page, it turned out that for my country it wasn't free. So that was a bit disappointing. So I unsubscribed. I can imagine though, if you live in the UK or US, the deals will always work for your country, so it might be more useful then :).

It's disappointing when that happens! I have the same problem with Amazon sometimes, books they say are free or on special turn out to be dearer here. I've only got one free book so far on the BookBub site, but I thought no harm in looking :blush2:

Hi poppy!!! And you Athena!! :D

http://manybooks.net/

Try this one Athena I think you won t have this problem. Daily emails with offers and you can download the books from any amazon store-site or other available sites.!! :)

Thanks Poet! I'll take a look there, that looks good! :D

Free is good. :)

Thanks Poppy, I will take a look at the site.

Hope it's some use to you, Muggles :D