Hello from Burghead

Heather

Hello All

My name is Heather Lawson and I was born in Glasgow stayed in Glenrothes Fife for a couple of years. I am now in Burghead Moray where I've been for 31 years. I have have beem married for 28 years and have one son who is 24 years old.

I love horror books especially Stephen King and dective stories also murder mysterys not forgetting Si-Fi books.

Heather

Hello and :( to the forum, Heather! I hope you'll join us in our Stephen King Reading Circle - we're tackling The Stand (as others have already mentioned), so whether you've already read it or fancy reading along, you could always add your thoughts to the thread. :)

Hope you'll enjoy it here.

Hi Heather.

Welcome to the forum.

Another Scot! Quite a clan here now!

I have not, (unlike just about everyone else here), read any Stephen King, although The Green Mile is one of my favourite films and I didn't realise until the last time I saw it, a few weeks ago that it was a Stephen King book. Perhaps I shall dip my toes...

Anyway, enjoy the forum.

Pp

I have not, (unlike just about everyone else here), read any Stephen King, although The Green Mile is one of my favourite films

Actually you can count me in PP - on both counts. The Green Mile brought a tear to my eye.