What's Up In March 2016?

Nollaig

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone who is/has been feeling a bit under the weather feels brighter soon.

I am always in comfy clothes indoors, Gaia. Allllllways. I see no point in getting dressed up and looking smart to sit around at home, unless I've guests coming over. And even then, they'd better be prepared for my fluffy slippers coz I ain't putting on shoes. (Not least to save the floor getting dirtied!)

Today is the last of my five days off. To that I say   :wibbly:

In some ways I want to go back to work and get back into routine - this hasn't been the best Easter ever. But I'm also going to miss naps in the middle of the day :giggle:

I am in Stuttgart (Germany) for a few days. We arrived on Saturday, and are heading home again mid week. Already footsore from all the walking, but plan to do more tomorrow! Having a terrific time. I travelled about on my own for a few days the last time we were here, so it's been lovely showing husband the bits I discovered then as well as stuff new to us both.

I am in Stuttgart (Germany) for a few days. We arrived on Saturday, and are heading home again mid week. Already footsore from all the walking, but plan to do more tomorrow! Having a terrific time. I travelled about on my own for a few days the last time we were here, so it's been lovely showing husband the bits I discovered then as well as stuff new to us both.

Ahh welcome in Germany. What do you think of Germany and German food (have you already tried any typicial German stuff)?

Ahh welcome in Germany. What do you think of Germany and German food (have you already tried any typicial German stuff)?

The parts I have seen have been lovely! I can not believe how green Stuttgart and it's suburbs are. The people are so friendly and the local (Swabian) food that I have tried has been wonderful. We plan on visiting other parts of Germany (and Europe in general) in the next few years.

Which part of Germany are you in?

Edited by Chrissy

Noll, I feel the same way about my slippers :D

Easter went well, the big Easter basket item was a pair of blue light blocking glasses for when she is on her IPad (constantly). They are light pink frames with purple sides :P. My mom made a delicious ham and baked homemade macaroni and cheese.

Now, back to normal...

Edited by Anna Begins

The parts I have seen have been lovely! I can not believe how green Stuttgart and it's suburbs are. The people are so friendly and the local (Swabian) food that I have tried has been wonderful. We plan on visiting other parts of Germany (and Europe in general) in the next few years.

Which part of Germany are you in?

I live in the far North, in Schleswig Holstein (do you know it?). From where I live the North Sea is around 10km away. :) I can definitely recommend it for the next trip to Germany :D

I live in the far North, in Schleswig Holstein (do you know it?). From where I live the North Sea is around 10km away. :) I can definitely recommend it for the next trip to Germany :D

I've always wanted to see the North Sea :)

It's nice to know I'm not the only one wearing comfy clothes or slippers inside the house at times :).

Noll, good luck with going back to work.

Anna, I'm glad Easter went well.

Chrissy, I wish you lots of fun :)!

Easter was pretty much a washout here with terrible weather apart from Friday.  We also had an ant invasion in the kitchen on Sunday night - think the rain must have washed them through the pipes behind or under the sink.

I've also not been well, felt really giddy on Saturday night and still not too good today, so didn't go to work but managed to get to the doctor and she thinks it's to do with my inner ear, which was what I thought so hope it clears up soon, better at the moment bit it comes and goes.

Hope everyone else is feeling better too, not been a very good Bank holiday with one thing and another!

Edited by Madeleine