Hello,

My name is Simon, Aged 34. I'm a musician and budding Author from Cardiff, South Wales.

I enjoy all kinds of music but particularly Electronic Music and Rock Music.

I'm currently writing A Science Fiction novel and hope I can subsidise my income from writing eventually. I'm a gay man but currently single. I enjoy Beer, Wine, Buddhism, Left-Wing Politics and i have a keen interest in Science and Technology.

Hope I can contribute to this forum. :)

Hey Simon!

How exciting, I'm from Cardiff as well. Do you visit the Buddhist Centre in Cardiff out of interest?

Anyway, happy to see you here - it's always great to see budding authors lurking around. Hope you have a great time across these forums and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Simon, welcome to the forum!

There's an LGBT book recommendation thread floating around here somewhere*, if you have any favourites that you think we should know about.   :D

* I just checked -- it's in the General Fiction forum.

Edited by Onion Budgie

Thanks all. :)

Angury, I used to go to the Buddhist Centre every Thursday but haven't been for a few years now. Was thinking just the other week of returning actually.

Vodkafan, Is it your first novel? This is my first though I'm getting help from my friend who has been published.

Onion Budgie, I'll have a look thank you. Though honestly, I don't read a lot of LGBT fiction, mainly more topical things, though there was this really amazing fantasy trilogy by Ricardo Pinto that featured a gay romance in it. That's worth reading.

And AbielleRose, Thank you and I'm sure I will.

Hello,

My name is Simon, Aged 34. I'm a musician and budding Author from Cardiff, South Wales.

I enjoy all kinds of music but particularly Electronic Music and Rock Music.

I'm currently writing A Science Fiction novel and hope I can subsidise my income from writing eventually. I'm a gay man but currently single. I enjoy Beer, Wine, Buddhism, Left-Wing Politics and i have a keen interest in Science and Technology.

Hope I can contribute to this forum. :)

Well, that swung my vote.

Welcome!

Hi Simon, welcome to the forum :welcome2:

​What books do you enjoy reading ... just science fiction since you're writing in that genre, or do you read other things too?

Chesilbeach, I mainly read non-fiction to be honest. Whatever I feel like learning about. Mostly Science or Politics.

As far as Fiction, I do like a lot of things not just Sci-Fi. If a book is good, it's good. :)

• 4 weeks later...