Unlimited editing?

Hayley

I just wanted to check whether you can edit a post an unlimited amount of times?

I want to cross off books from a list as I read them, but this will require multiple uses of 'edit' and I've never actually tried to edit a post more than once!

I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question! I know there are other, similar, lists on the forum but I really can't remember if other members mark them as read one at a time or in groups. And I have a feeling when I started using the forum I read something about the amount you can edit, but now I can't find anything about it  :blush2:

As far as I know, there is no limit to the number of times you can edit a post, even before I was a moderator, I used to edit my list of books read after each book, so that was at least 150 times!  The only limit I'm aware of, is that you are limited in that you have to make 10 posts on the forum before you can edit your own posts. :)

I have certainly never reached a limit for editing any pots and my film and book posts get edited pretty much every time I visit, as I add to them every time I watch a movie or finish a book.