Little Pixie`s Bookshelf 2016

Little Pixie

Yuck. 31C equals 87.8F. That's about the low we've been running. We have been averaging 87F to about 95F, or 35C.

Fun, fun, fun! Thank goodness for air conditioning!!!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuck. 31C equals 87.8F. That's about the low we've been running. We have been averaging 87F to about 95F, or 35C.

Fun, fun, fun! Thank goodness for air conditioning!!!

Good grief, 35C is really warm.:o  We don`t have air cons, but Xiao-Xiao does have her own oscillating fan ( and we draw the curtains during the day, to help with the heat). 

Anything above 30 °C (or ~88F) outside, I find too hot to be comfortable (to be outside in). But different people like different things :).

I'm glad you feel a bit better, Sarah :).

Thanks. :D I`m still slightly migrainy, but not dizzy or sick, so that`s brilliant. I`m sticking to magazines and online articles - my attention span won`t cope with `proper` reading. ;)

I`m quite enjoying the weather now. A few days ago, the heating was on in the evening `cos it was chilly, so it`s quite a change to get up to 29C today. It`s much better for my back - the heat acts as a sort of loosener and it feels so much better. ;)

Thanks. :D I`m still slightly migrainy, but not dizzy or sick, so that`s brilliant. I`m sticking to magazines and online articles - my attention span won`t cope with `proper` reading. ;)

I hope you enjoy the magazines and articles and that your attention span increases soon so you can also read books :).

I hope you enjoy the magazines and articles and that your attention span increases soon so you can also read books :).

Thanks. :D

29C now and supposed to get up to 32 C in a couple of hours !  :hide:  Hope that you`re coping with the heat where you are. :)

We have been averaging 87F to about 95F, or 35C.

Eeek! 31 C is hot for me today!!  :giggle2:

29C now and supposed to get up to 32 C in a couple of hours !  :hide:  Hope that you`re coping with the heat where you are. :)

Yikes! It's been 31C for me this afternoon, but hopefully it doesn't get any hotter than that :smile:

Good grief, 35C is really warm. :o  

35C being really warm... :o . Pshaw woman, this is England!!   :icon_eek:  :D  ;)  .

Thanks. :D

It's going to be 34 °C here today, or at least that's what they predict. It's early morning now, so far it's doable inside but it's getting hotter and hotter (even inside). It should cool down tonight though.

It's going to be 34 °C here today, or at least that's what they predict. It's early morning now, so far it's doable inside but it's getting hotter and hotter (even inside). It should cool down tonight though.

Good grief ! It`s 27C now ; it did get up to 32C yesterday, but feels just as hot today - I`m guessing the house didn`t cool down enough overnight, so it feels hotter indoors. 

Xiao-Xiao`s outside, trying to catch a breeze. :D

Fingers crossed for your animals ! :)

Good grief ! It`s 27C now ; it did get up to 32C yesterday, but feels just as hot today - I`m guessing the house didn`t cool down enough overnight, so it feels hotter indoors. 

Xiao-Xiao`s outside, trying to catch a breeze. :D

Fingers crossed for your animals ! :)

It should be a bit cooler today here :). Awww, so cute :). Our animals are okay, the dogs are staying inside a lot because it's cooler there. Though they also spend some time outside, Pamuk likes the warmth and whenever Boris hears something (I'm talking about you, farmer next door, among other things :banghead:; his tractor and other things been so noisy for a week now), he wants to go outside and check it out. The chicken and goats aren't keen on the hot weather either.