Little Pixie`s Bookshelf 2016

Little Pixie

Haha that's not nice she does that :doh:. Our goats do the same thing, they do inside their house just to do their business. It would be a lot easier if they just did it outside.

Is it a privacy issue ?  :giggle2:  Xiao-Xiao used to go outside, but then had to be kept in for a week when she had an abscess operation and had to wear a bonnet from the vet ; I think she realised then how convenient and clean the house kitty loos were. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful little calico!  I love the way she is sitting with her paws crossed.  My Twinkletoes does exactly the same.  :)

It's always fun to start a new series by a reliable author.  Yay! :D

How is Twinkletoes, and the other cat ?   :D

I was thinking last night about book series, and how many I`m following, and came up with...

Inspector Brunetti - Donna Leon

Mrs Murphy,  Sister Jane - Rita Mae Brown

Meg Langslow - Donna Andrews

Inspector Gamache -  Louise Penny

Gabriel Allon -  Daniel Silva

Thursday Next - Jasper Fforde ( and all his other books )

Passport to Peril - Maddy Hunter

Rei Shimura - Sujata Massey

I`m also still reading Aunt Dimity, Mary Russell, Hannah Swensen, but not quite as fanatically as before.  :smile:

Out of print now, but I`m also reading the Inspector Heimrich,  and Nathan Shapiro books by Frances and Richard Lockridge ( and also have two of the wonderful Mr and Mrs North books to read ). 

Edited by Little Pixie

Books read : 49                      TBR 834              New Books Bought : 59                       Total Cost : £173.96

4 books ` bought ` - I had vouchers - Death on the Hour, A Plate of Red Herrings, Twice Retired ( Richard Lockridge`s Paul Lane series ) and Murder 101 - Maggie Barbieri, whch looks fun. :)

OMG!!  Just practically went cross-eyed looking at all the adorable hijinks!  ROTFALOL!!

How is Twinkletoes, and the other cat ?   :D

I was thinking last night about book series, and how many I`m following, and came up with...

Inspector Brunetti - Donna Leon

Mrs Murphy,  Sister Jane - Rita Mae Brown

Meg Langslow - Donna Andrews

Inspector Gamache -  Louise Penny

Gabriel Allon -  Daniel Silva

Thursday Next - Jasper Fforde ( and all his other books )

Passport to Peril - Maddy Hunter

Rei Shimura - Sujata Massey

I`m also still reading Aunt Dimity, Mary Russell, Hannah Swensen, but not quite as fanatically as before.  :smile:

Out of print now, but I`m also reading the Inspector Heimrich,  and Nathan Shapiro books by Frances and Richard Lockridge ( and also have two of the wonderful Mr and Mrs North books to read ). 

Twinkletoes and Goldy are fine, lazy and adorable as ever.   :D

When I was sick, Goldy stayed in bed with me the whole time.  Would hardly leave my side.  He is such a little love.

That is a lot of series!  I'm going to have start a list of the series I do, and have followed in the past.  Yikes. 

When I was sick, Goldy stayed in bed with me the whole time.  Would hardly leave my side.  He is such a little love.

That is a lot of series!  I'm going to have start a list of the series I do, and have followed in the past.  Yikes.

That is so cute :)!

I'd like to see that list, good luck!

Charity shop books - Ghostwritten ( David Mitchell ), The Believers ( Zoe Heller ) and Hiding from the Light ( Barbara Erskine ) - all for £3.75 :)

I went to cheer myself up with books after seeing the chiropodist ( I needed 3/4 of my big toenails removed `cos of infection ; hopefully, I`ll be able to stop the antibiotics soon - I`ve been taking them since December ). My toes look a bit scary now, but I`m sure they`ll fell better soon. :)

Edited by Little Pixie

Sarah, I hope you enjoy your new books :)!

I hope your toes feel better soon :flowers2:

Thank you and thank you !  :D

11 books arrived today in the post from the US, which has made me very cheerful ( there may have been an ` I`ve got books Happy Dance` ;)  ).

I rotated the pics so they were readable, but the photos have reverted - and have a blue tinge when I enlarge them.  :doh:

EDIT - blue tinge has now gone, but pics still need some head turning to read the titles - or movement of the monitor.  ;)

Edited by Little Pixie