nigella express

...I slightly modified it in that I used a chicken that I portioned & used some jerk seasoning on the chicken as I couldn't remember exactly what she used...

I believe she used cinammon, of all things! :smile2: Unusual but since she convinced me to stick cream and cider together, I'll trust her.

I was going to try that recipe too with chicken portions - how long did you stick it in the oven for?

I haven't bought her new book but if the two of hers that I already possess are to go by I'm sure it's worth buying. Her recipies are fab - I tend to use them when I'm entertaining - her chocolate cheesecake is a big favourite (and easy to make). :smile2:

I believe she used cinammon, of all things! :smile2: Unusual but since she convinced me to stick cream and cider together, I'll trust her.

I was going to try that recipe too with chicken portions - how long did you stick it in the oven for?

About 45 minutes in a really hot oven. The sweet potato was amazing. Cinammon is not so odd. It's used in most curries. Just imagine what it will do to the potatoes as it seeps in.