What's Up in February 2016?

chesilbeach

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car had to go in for a service today, but all good thankfully.  I've spent the day pottering ... read my book for a bit, did some sewing, walked round to see my dad, popped up to the shops.  Nothing exciting, but a nice day nevertheless, and hopefully the start of a good week!

Anna and Peacefield : Have you tried "Skinny Pop". If you have then I know you are now addicted. If you haven't you don't know what you are missing. :)

:lol: Yes, I love it, Muggle Not!  I go between that and Angie's Boom Chicka Pop, which ever is on sale.  I do love my popcorn ;).

Happy to hear your ankle is on the mend, Kell! 

Good news on your car, Claire.  I have to bring mine in on Thursday but I'm expecting the worst so I'm pleasantly surprised when I go in.  My check-engine light has been on for about a month but I haven't had time to bring it in nor has it been in the budget.  Thursday is the day though!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

My week is going as usual, work and trips to the gym.  This weekend my friends and I have our annual Oscar party so that'll be fun, even though I've not seen any of the films.  Oops!

Nothing much happening here, we are getting a new kitchen from our housing association :)  Islay turned 2, she is such a wee character :)

I had a meeting at 3:15 with my director to discuss a newsletter I'm doing for the department, and I worked through lunch to get as much possible done.

He cancelled the meeting at 3:00. 

No lunch, no meeting.

Moral of the story: just don't bother.

I have spent the day working and working and working… at the moment, there is a lot going on in the office and I have to work overtime nearly every day :/ I really do love my job, but I am dying to finally go home and spend some time with my best friend I haven’t seen for ages ;)

My car had to go in for a service today, but all good thankfully.  I've spent the day pottering ... read my book for a bit, did some sewing, walked round to see my dad, popped up to the shops.  Nothing exciting, but a nice day nevertheless, and hopefully the start of a good week!

I'm glad everything was okay with your car :).

Good news on your car, Claire.  I have to bring mine in on Thursday but I'm expecting the worst so I'm pleasantly surprised when I go in.  My check-engine light has been on for about a month but I haven't had time to bring it in nor has it been in the budget.  Thursday is the day though!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

My week is going as usual, work and trips to the gym.  This weekend my friends and I have our annual Oscar party so that'll be fun, even though I've not seen any of the films.  Oops!

I hope your car is okay :). How was the Oscar party?

Nothing much happening here, we are getting a new kitchen from our housing association :)  Islay turned 2, she is such a wee character :)

Nice you're getting a new kitchen. Happy birthday to Islay :).

I had a meeting at 3:15 with my director to discuss a newsletter I'm doing for the department, and I worked through lunch to get as much possible done.

He cancelled the meeting at 3:00. 

No lunch, no meeting.

Moral of the story: just don't bother.

Awwww :empathy:

I have spent the day working and working and working… at the moment, there is a lot going on in the office and I have to work overtime nearly every day :/ I really do love my job, but I am dying to finally go home and spend some time with my best friend I haven’t seen for ages ;)

What is your job? I hope you will get more rest soon :(.

I've been on holiday in the UK. I had lots of fun, but the last few days I got infected with the stomach flu, which I still have now. I am recovering, but not better yet. The first few days of the holiday were lots of fun though. I hope to be recovered by the weekend, but I'm not sure if that will be the case or not as I still feel pretty bad.