Audrey Niffenegger - The Time Traveler's Wife

Kell

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've read it a few times and know other people who've read it and got stuck. In my opinion, I think it's best to read it fast (though I know some people don't like that idea!) because it means I can hold all the story in my head at the same time - if I draw it out I forget what happened when and all the time threads get confusing!

I adored the book. I read it in one sitting! I simply could not put the book down for those four hours. I couldn't make myself watch the movie because I did not want to hate even a little aspect of it. The story will be one to pass to the next generation and the next and the next. I swear I could manage a story that jumped like that. I never wrote a letter to any author but the first thing I did after reading the novel is send her an email telling her that I adored the book. I am most certainly looking forward to getting more of her books soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I read it recently and you either love or hate it. I did not enjoy and prob just didn't get it :lol: it was however a very easy read and did have some lovely and touching moments...it's a pity they had to make a movie which from all accounts was very poor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...