Vanessa and her Sister by Priya Parmar

I haven't but I'm glad you drew my attention to it. I'm a  bit obsessed with Virginia and Vanessa and the while Bloomsbury thing and recently finished Angelica Bell's biography Deceived with Kindness after watching the TV series Living in Squares so I will look for this one.

We come to the UK every year from Oz and always stay at the Tavistock in London and Virginia's house is just round the corner and there is a bust of her in the square across from the hotel.  I find that era endlessly fascinating.

I haven't but I'm glad you drew my attention to it. I'm a  bit obsessed with Virginia and Vanessa and the while Bloomsbury thing and recently finished Angelica Bell's biography Deceived with Kindness after watching the TV series Living in Squares so I will look for this one.

We come to the UK every year from Oz and always stay at the Tavistock in London and Virginia's house is just round the corner and there is a bust of her in the square across from the hotel.  I find that era endlessly fascinating.

I thought you would be interested to hear about this one Jean!