What are you listening to?

Kylie

2 hours ago, Madeleine said:

Beloved of buskers everywhere!

I had to google the word 'busker'. I confess I don't know for sure what you mean! :D Do you mean a lot of buskers play that Oasis song I mentioned? I don't think I've ever heard it played by a busker. Then again, it's colder over here and so maybe we have fewer buskers over here. Interesting! 

• 2 weeks later...

Epica's my favourite band. Epica's singer, Simone Simons, likes Ghost and has mentioned them at times. I checked out Ghost, found the song "He is" which really spoke to me. I did some research, found out it was written in honour of Selim Lemouchi, who took his life nearly four years ago. That's how I "discovered" his band The Devil's Blood. I really quite like their music and am now listening to:

On 8.2.2018 at 11:58 AM, Madeleine said:

It's very popular with buskers ie street musicians here, that and the theme from the Godfather films!

I will confess that I don't know the Godfather theme song :blush: Or maybe I do know the song, I just don't know that it's that song. I have to google now :D   I love learning new stuff!! 

Edit: Oh yes, I do know the song! Didn't know it was the theme song. I'm now more wordly! :D

Edited by frankie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing Kamelot at a festival this Summer and am seeing them in Tilburg in September for the concert where they will record their DVD. I don't know many songs by them, so I'm getting to know them a bit. I really like Citizen Zero, Ravenlight, Liar Liar, The Haunting - and this one, Sacrimony, is my favourite so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been listening to a few songs on repeat:

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

Heathens by Twenty-One Pilots

Instant Crush by Daft Punk

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...