What are you listening to?

Kylie

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh, just seen this - not a thread I often look at - have you watched the Opera Australia DVD of Pilots ( ;)) with Jon English ? It`s just brilliant ! :D

No, I haven't Little Pixie, I'll see if I can find it. Really sad to hear Jon English died last year, we all thought he was pretty hunky way back in the TV series Against The Wind :blush2: 

No, I haven't Little Pixie, I'll see if I can find it. Really sad to hear Jon English died last year, we all thought he was pretty hunky way back in the TV series Against The Wind :blush2: 

:o I didn`t know he`d died ! :(  He was such a talented performer. :)

It`s this DVD  - it`s the sort or production you watch, and immediately want to watch all over again once you come to the end - it`s really that good. :D

:o I didn`t know he`d died ! :(  He was such a talented performer. :)

It`s this DVD  - it`s the sort or production you watch, and immediately want to watch all over again once you come to the end - it`s really that good. :D

I think it might be this one, Little Pixie. It seems to have the same actors in it. I'll save it to watch later. Thanks :friends0:

https://youtu.be/-nCPgKVPZHI

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently trialling a music streaming service, so I'm listening to all my favourite albums from when I was a teenager!  Currently listening to No Parlez by Paul Young. :wub:

Great album! :) What were his backing singers called? I know it was something hilarious :D

Listening to some early Rod :)  

• 2 weeks later...

Kate Bush. (Watched Pariah and have been listening to the soundtrack and then to the songs of Tamar-Kali and she did a cover of Running up the Hill and that got me to listen to KB)

Edit: Found a new favorite song by her: Breathing

Edit: Oh my! Have just listened to Hammer Horror for the first time, and watched the music video as well! I thought it was brilliant, but oh boy, the ending was horrid! :o

Edit: Okay, just listened to and watched Wow for the first time. KB has amazing charisma :o 

Edited by frankie

Kate Bush. (Watched Pariah and have been listening to the soundtrack and then to the songs of Tamar-Kali and she did a cover of Running up the Hill and that got me to listen to KB)

Edit: Found a new favorite song by her: Breathing

Edit: Oh my! Have just listened to Hammer Horror for the first time, and watched the music video as well! I thought it was brilliant, but oh boy, the ending was horrid! :o

Edit: Okay, just listened to and watched Wow for the first time. KB has amazing charisma :o

Oh you lucky thing .. seeing those for the first time. Love the vids for Wow .. and Hammer Horror :D Haha .. scary stuff! Also love Breathing but probably find that more scary than any of them. I remember that performance being really innovative .. her being in a big inflatable womb and all :D 

You've encouraged me now :D

Edit: Found a new favorite song by her: Breathing.

I love Kate Bush's music. :) I recently decided to complete her discography and it's all very good. I've never thought to watch her videos though. I've seen a few back in the day, but I don't know all of them.