What are you listening to?

Kylie

Never grow tired of Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Julia Fischer is such an exquisite violinist.

Winter ~ Violin Concerto in F minor

Me too, I adore Vivaldi's Four Seasons!  :smile: . Never get tired of listening to it. Now I will have to find my CD, as I have to listen the Summer 3rd Movement! :smile:  

Wonderful - it's making me go and dig out some Vivaldi CDs too.

Me too, I adore Vivaldi's Four Seasons!  :smile: . Never get tired of listening to it. Now I will have to find my CD, as I have to listen the Summer 3rd Movement! :smile:  

Glad it reminded you both! :D

Here's your Summer 3rd Movement Marie, with Nigel Kennedy. Just love this guys energy, joy and passion for his music and his complete lack of elitism. Love how he interacts with other members of the orchestra too :D

Glad it reminded you both! :D

Here's your Summer 3rd Movement Marie, with Nigel Kennedy. Just love this guys energy, joy and passion for his music and his complete lack of elitism. Love how he interacts with other members of the orchestra too :D

Fantastic piece, thank you - and I completely agree, he seems to have such passion and be involved with everyone around him.

I'm shuffling the downloaded music on my phone and sometimes I get Rockabye Baby tracks (lullaby versions of songs from various bands like Nirvana, No Doubt, Beatles etc) as they are handy to have downloaded for helping my little one get off to sleep. I used to skip them, but now I'm finding they are quite nice and soothing to listen to.  :giggle2: