What are you listening to?

Kylie

Thanks lovely :hug:

Doesn't Sinead look absolutely stunning in that vid? .. honestly .. I've never seen anyone so beautiful as she looks there!

She does PoppyS! You have to have a perfect face to look that good with a shaved head. This is such a gorgeous song of hers.

Thanks lovely :hug:

Doesn't Sinead look absolutely stunning in that vid? .. honestly .. I've never seen anyone so beautiful as she looks there!

She does PoppyS! You have to have a perfect face to look that good with a shaved head. This is such a gorgeous song of hers.

I was just going to say what poppy said :D Not everyone can pull of a shaved head as beautifully as that, you have to have the right features. She's stunning :smile2: 

Virginia, they found her and she's safe and sound :) 

I like The Emperor's New Clothes by Sinead. :) And I love the way she dances :D

Listening to The Cure and Howard Jones atm.

Edited by Anna Begins

I was just going to say what poppy said :D Not everyone can pull of a shaved head as beautifully as that, you have to have the right features. She's stunning :smile2:

Virginia, they found her and she's safe and sound :)

Good news shes been found, Frankie! :smile:

Good news shes been found, Frankie! :smile:

Did you not know that, either? Odd that they would write about her disappearing but then not reporting that she's been found! :unsure:  Edit: I mean of course they've reported it as I know about it, but I mean it's odd if it didn't make as big a headline as her disappearance. 

Edited by frankie

Did you not know that, either? Odd that they would write about her disappearing but then not reporting that she's been found! :unsure:  Edit: I mean of course they've reported it as I know about it, but I mean it's odd if it didn't make as big a headline as her disappearance. 

The media is often unfathomable at the best of times :rolleyes:

[Admin edit: content removed, not appropriate for this thread]

I love the OBWAT videos. Such a lovely hymn that was. I love the Lonesome Valley. And that very last song sung in the film too. The most underrated film.

Edited by Michelle

I know. Personally I grow as much hair as possible to help with covering up :D .. hats off to anyone who can carry off a shaved head .. Sinead does it to perfection because she has a beautiful face. Gosh .. she would look brilliant with some elf ears! :D

Glad that she's been found, obviously going through tough times at the moment :( 

The media is often unfathomable at the best of times :rolleyes:

It's so odd, though... I'm so naive with regards to this, I always like to believe everything's true and all is published :unsure::rolleyes::D

I know. Personally I grow as much hair as possible to help with covering up :D .. hats off to anyone who can carry off a shaved head .. Sinead does it to perfection because she has a beautiful face. Gosh .. she would look brilliant with some elf ears! :D

I never knew she must've been really young when she had that hit!

Glad that she's been found, obviously going through tough times at the moment :( 

Yes, obviously not her 100% self, but at least safe :)

I'm listening to a Paradise Lost album I've never before found on Spotify. Score :D