• 4 weeks later...

April  :readingtwo: 

TBR March 1st: 298

Read: 4
Brought: 8

Best books The Outlander series – Diana Gabaldon

TBR April: ???

Hey all!

I am so sorry I have not been around that much this month. There has been a very simple reason for this…

The Outlander Series!

While on the surface it looks as if I have not read that much this month, having read only 4 books, the Outlander books are whoopers and I have done 3! I have read (I believe) 3,000 pages plus this month and have been using every spare moment I have to get through a few more chapters! I can’t remember the last time I got so swept up in a series, but Outlander, Claire, Jaime and Diana Gabaldon have taken me hostage at the moment. I shall return properly to the internet more often when I get to the end of book 8 I expect lol!

In addition to reading 4, I have also brought (I believe) 8 books this month (a couple of them being Dragonfly in Amber and Voyager, so I have read those two already!) so I need to sit down and do some maths to figure out where I am with the TBR pile. I have a horrible feeling I am over 305 again somehow (you guys know me and maths lol) so sometime soon I will have to sit down and work my stats out properly again.

But still the year is young enough that I can get under 300 again and I thoroughly enjoyed my April reading! I really hope all of you did too! On to May (and more Outlander! I am currently on book 4, Drums of Autumn!) 

Edited by Jessi