• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oy!  :blush2:  Yup.  Totally my goof! 

Tut tut! :lol: :lol: 

Finishing Andrew Zimmern's Bizzare Food America. This episode, he's in Peru. Frog smoothie. Excuse me while I go gag.

I recorded Luther and I'll watch that later today. Episode one, season 1. Idris Elba. Sigh.... :rolol:  :wub:

Hear hear! :D 

You're in for a treat, Luther is fantastic, but it's pretty scary at times so prepare yourself! :D

I've been curious about the show for a while now... But I can't imagine Idris with any kind of British accent after having seen him in The Wire :D 

But he's British!!! :D

I know!!!! :D That's exactly why it's so odd :lol: I first saw him on The Wire and he pulls his US accent so well off, I never suspected he was anything but, until I saw him in some documentary, visiting Finland and talking about cars ans race driving. His own accent threw me off :lol: (as well as his toples upper bod in the sauna bit... :P )

The same with Gwyneth Paltrow: always thought she was a Brit, as the first thing I saw her in was Sliding Doors.

The same with Gwyneth Paltrow: always thought she was a Brit, as the first thing I saw her in was Sliding Doors.

What did you think of Sliding Doors? I have the DVD, but I haven't watched it yet.

What did you think of Sliding Doors? I have the DVD, but I haven't watched it yet.

I love that movie!! It's one of my all-time favorites :wub: I used to have it on VHS, but now I don't have a copy. I've been wanting a DVD version of it for ages but haven't run into one anywhere :(  I love it! :wub: So yeah... Highly recommended :D 

I love that movie!! It's one of my all-time favorites :wub: I used to have it on VHS, but now I don't have a copy. I've been wanting a DVD version of it for ages but haven't run into one anywhere :(  I love it! :wub: So yeah... Highly recommended :D

That's great to hear :D!!

I loved Torchwood by the end. :)

We are into the second season now, and yeah, it's great!  :)

It's been a while, but I loved it.  Don't remember all details now, but I do remember really liking it a lot.  :)

It's been a while, but I loved it.  Don't remember all details now, but I do remember really liking it a lot.  :)

Good to hear :)!

We've been watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Las Vegas) season 4, but this season doesn't have subtitles so it's harder for me to watch (by accident we bought a US edition without subtitles, in the UK). We're almost finished with season 4. I look forward to starting on season 5 because those DVDs do have subtitles.

That's like apples and oranges lol.

Ah, yes. But they are both fruit. Samantha Brown and Max Rudy are in the same category as Steves but I wanted to show just how different his program was in comparison to Bourdain.

Edited by Virginia

They are showing Sleepy Hollow on Sky from episode 1 so yeah I finally get to see this series.

They are also showing Relic Hunter I have seen all of this but does not hurt to watch again.

I have started watching the Twilight Saga watched Twilight and New Moon waiting for weekend to continue with Eclipse don't think I ever watched the two part Breaking Dawn so thought it was best to watch it from the beginning.

What is the opinion on DC Legends - I wasent sure at first but the last few episodes I have found bits funny.  The last one this week hope it is good.

Edited by shirley

They are showing Sleepy Hollow on Sky from episode 1 so yeah I finally get to see this series.

What is the opinion on DC Legends - I wasent sure at first but the last few episodes I have found bits funny.  The last one this week hope it is good.

Sleepy Hollow ! Yay !  It`s a rewatch for me. :)

I wasn`t too sold on Legends of Tomorrow, but it has grown on me.  :D

John Barrowman is practically a National Treasure over here.  ;)  

I'd like to throttle him :lol: :lol: 

Catching up with the latest episode of Upstart Crow with David Mitchell, also Love, Nina  :)

Me too! I never really liked CSI: Miami or CSI: NY.

I have to laugh, I loved the Miami entry.....Red is hilarious!!

John Barrowman is practically a National Treasure over here.  ;)

hmmmmmm..........

I'd like to throttle him :lol: :lol: 

]

Thems mah sentiments......otoh, he is growing on me.....in spite of his Unfortunate Resemblance to Tom Cruise.

Just finished the 3rd season, about the children.