What Are You Watching Now? - 2016

Athena

We finished watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation season 2 and have moved on to season 3. Unfortunately, the DVD case of the first half of season 3, contained the wrong discs, so we have started with the second half of the season instead (we now own those discs twice). I bought the DVD of the first half of season 3 pretty cheap, so I guess we can't complain too much. I'll try to find another copy some time. It doesn't matter too much with a detective show like this, though there is a general storyline going on with the main characters. Anyway, so far the second half of season 3 is nice. I've seen a lot of these episodes many years ago on TV, it's quite nice to see them again.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've watched the latest episodes of The Big Bang Theory and The 100, and now I'm catching up on the past few episodes of Supernatural. I like it when they go back to 'monster of the week' episodes. :)

European Song Contest - I liked the Israeli and the Cypriot songs.  :smile:  

Rick Stein`s Long Weekends - foodie travelogue.  :D

Mary Beard`s Ultimate Rome :)

Love Rick Stein's Long Weekends .. great programmes so far. Reykjavik was probably my favourite .. just wacky but friendly people. Putrefied shark is an acquired taste though :lol:

I love The Chase, I think it's the best of the quizzes at the moment, although I missed last Sunday.  Pointless is also quite good.

On the drama front. I love Hinterland, but Marcella is a huge disappointment, zzzz.

Watching the primary voting returns from Oregon and Kentucky tonight.  All the speculation and projections kind of annoy me but I have to admit I'm kind of a politics junkie  :blush2:

Love Rick Stein's Long Weekends .. great programmes so far. Reykjavik was probably my favourite .. just wacky but friendly people. Putrefied shark is an acquired taste though :lol:

Hmm, possibly right there...  :giggle2:  I really liked the Vienna one.  :smile:

Gomorrah - excellent.  :smile:

Watching the primary voting returns from Oregon and Kentucky tonight.  All the speculation and projections kind of annoy me but I have to admit I'm kind of a politics junkie  :blush2:

Hah, we made the mistake of getting the CBSN ap on the TV.  /sigh/  It is addicting.  Depressing, but addicting. 

And, this is actually the first time I've followed any of this Primary business.  I think they all must be nutz!

We're watching Hooked, a Finnish detective series.  A bit slow, but really good.  Also watching some of BBC's Vera.  Like it a lot.

We watched the first 5 seasons of Grimm, and loved it. 

We watched the first season/series of Rebus.....absolutely loved it!  However for the rest of the series, they changed the actors, and made it much lighter, and not as interesting.  It's almost flip now.  I doubt we'll watch any more of it.  So disappointing.  John Hannah was so excellent as Rebus.

I've started on Star Trek: Next Generation... I've seen the later ones, but the first season, before they had funds, is hilarious! I actually saw Worf take an elevator with no doors to the control room :P. And I just found out Michael Dorn has no hair :o:P. Can't beat Patrick Stewart as Jean- luc though *heart beats rapid*

We're watching Hooked, a Finnish detective series.  A bit slow, but really good.  

What, you're watching a Finnish TV series? :o I wonder what it is. Oh, oh! I think I know it. That's a good one, yep! Even though I only found out about it towards the end and missed half of the episodes. So cool that you're watching a Finnish TV series, it rarely happens, truth be told! :D 

I'm glad Sleepy Hollow's been renewed too, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure.  We were looking after a friend's spaniel a few weeks ago when they showed the episode with the Banshee, and she was absolutely petrified by the Banshee screaming.  Which proves what they say about dogs' hearing being more sensitive than ours - I had to hit the mute button every time the Banshee came on after that!

I'm glad Sleepy Hollow's been renewed too, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure.  We were looking after a friend's spaniel a few weeks ago when they showed the episode with the Banshee, and she was absolutely petrified by the Banshee screaming.  Which proves what they say about dogs' hearing being more sensitive than ours - I had to hit the mute button every time the Banshee came on after that!

:giggle:  :giggle: