What Are You Watching Now? - 2016

Athena

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just watched episode 22 of the seventh season of The Office. I've seen it before, so I wasn't looking forward to it... It's so sad. It's really funny, but it gets really sad in the end. I knew what to expect but I still wept like a little girl :( Oh well, the hard part's over and I can move on to the rest of the show! 

Still stumbling along watching Trapped. I've got 3 eps to go and I'm still not all that engaged with it but I will finish it off. It's possibly cos it's a bit dark on my phone & I can't work out who is who half the time :lol:

Noticed a 'the story so far' thing on Iplayer about Line of Duty which I thought would mean a new series soon (it did) and I'd noticed both series were on Netflix but I'd only seen series 2 so wanted to watch the first one. Series 1 was so compelling that it inspired me to see series 2 again (where there were parts that made a whole load more sense this time). Looking forward to starting series 3 now. The first ep aired yesterday. :)

Still stumbling along watching Trapped. I've got 3 eps to go and I'm still not all that engaged with it but I will finish it off. It's possibly cos it's a bit dark on my phone & I can't work out who is who half the time :lol:

:giggle2:   How can you read the subtitles on a teeny screen ?!  :blink:

Edited by Little Pixie

• 2 weeks later...

:giggle2: How can you read the subtitles on a teeny screen ?! :blink:

Heh, well as my face was closer to the screen it was actually ok. :)

I finished it off and enjoyed the last 2-3 eps. Am undecided as to whether to start Follow the money which replaced it in the schedule, as I'm now about 6 eps behind. Anyone watching that?

I am watching last season of Game of Thrones, I stopped watching it because it was so violent.  But with the new series starting soon thought it was best that I caught up.

Also we have been saving the last 5 episodes of Major Crimes as it is all one story so will be watching that.

Heh, well as my face was closer to the screen it was actually ok. :)

I finished it off and enjoyed the last 2-3 eps. Am undecided as to whether to start Follow the money which replaced it in the schedule, as I'm now about 6 eps behind. Anyone watching that?

I gave up 1 and  1/2  eps in - it just didn`t grab me. 

I`m 2 eps into Blue Eyes ( More 4 ) , which isn`t bad.  :smile:

I`m enjoying The X-Files S1, though the eps are only up for a week on my NOW TV box, so it`s a bit of a strugle to keep up.  :D

I may not bother with it then. Cheers :)

All the channels seem to be getting in on the action with 'scandi thrillers' these days. I can't keep up!

I think they`ve bought a job lot of them . Some of them just aren`t special enough to watch, imo.  :doh:

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched episode 22 of the seventh season of The Office. I've seen it before, so I wasn't looking forward to it... It's so sad. It's really funny, but it gets really sad in the end. I knew what to expect but I still wept like a little girl :( Oh well, the hard part's over and I can move on to the rest of the show! 

What happened in this episode, Frankie? I can't remember.

I finished watching Friends last night. I felt quite sad when it was over, which is silly considering the series ended over 10 years ago. :blush2:

I've now moved on to The Big Bang Theory which is on Netflix.

What happened in this episode, Frankie? I can't remember.

I finished watching Friends last night. I felt quite sad when it was over, which is silly considering the series ended over 10 years ago. :blush2:

Ooops, I meant episode 21 of the 7th season.

It's the one where Michael is having his last day at the office but everyone else thinks he's coming in the next day, for his last day. So he's secretly saying goodbyes, and Pam goes to get a new printer and he's worried she won't come back in time to say goodbye and all the goodbyes are kind of funny and it's such a funny episode but also really terribly sad. Jim of course realizes what's up, and he goes to talk to Michael and their dialogue is so beautiful. Gets me every time. I'm tearing up thinking about it

:blush: 

Friends is a good show, it was really really sad when it ended :blush: 

Good to hear. :D It's been a favourite of mine for a few years. Way too underrated!

I literally only realised 24 episodes into the first season that each episode has the name of a class. I'm such a moron!

I felt the same when I rewatched Friends. I hope you enjoy The Big Bang Theory!

Friends is a good show, it was really really sad when it ended :blush:

Agreed :(. Though I did think it ended well.

We've started watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation season 2.

• 2 weeks later...