The Fall

Poldark

Damned

Divorce

Yonderland

Hunted

Morgana Robinson's The Agency

Strictly Come Dancing

The Great British Bake Off (nearly all over :cry:)

Mock the Week

Have I Got News For You

Would I Lie to You

Plus, I want to catch up with National Treasure, Westworld, Ordinary Lies and The Missing. 

I've been doing the same lately - I bought all the bluray remasters in an Amazon sale some time back. Just finished season 2. :)

*high five*  I only started two nights ago - I had started a rewatch a couple years back, but trailed off for some reason. This time, I'm watching it while cross-stitching so I'm actually working on something at the same time. Such a good show :D

*high five*  I only started two nights ago - I had started a rewatch a couple years back, but trailed off for some reason. This time, I'm watching it while cross-stitching so I'm actually working on something at the same time. Such a good show :D

LOL, it is - it was my favourite series for a long time. Season 1 is a bit more patchy but it gets better in season 2 onwards. :)

I've been re-watching the 8th season of Criminal Minds lately, I wanted to re-watch the latest series I've seen before in order to then start an all-new-to-me season of the series. I've just realized, though, that I've seen the 9th season already, too... :thud:

I've just started a free 2 month trial with HBO Nordic and I'm now going to browse and see what they have to offer :exc::cool:

Edited by frankie

We've started to watch season 1 of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Unfortunately I can't watch as often as I'd like, because I feel too tired a lot of the time. We've seen 5 episodes now, so far I'm enjoying it (though episode 4 (Code of Honor) was definitely the worst). So far it isn't the best show ever, but I'm enjoying it and I've heard the later seasons are better than the first one.

There is one episode left in season 8 of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Las Vegas), but gladly we found out in time it ties in with the first episode of season 9 (I don't like cliffhangers), and I didn't want to start a whole new season yet (season 9 is the last that we own at the moment), so we're holding off for now and watching ST: TNG instead.

I've been watching Black Mirror. I'm probably not as blown away as most people by it overall, but some of the episodes are excellent.

We watched about the first 20 minutes of the first episode of Black Mirror.  Husband would have continued, he liked it ok, but I couldn't stand it.  I think because it was so "graphic novelish".  I've tried a couple of graphic novels, and couldn't manage to read them.....just didn't like 'em. 

We did watch Doctor Foster, all 5 episodes.   I've seen reviews that go both ways, but we both liked it a lot.  Great performances and character studies. 

**added in edit**  No, it was the second ep of Black Mirror of which I spoke up above.....we finished the first one, and couldn't believe they all could be so gross.  I mean really, a pig?  Macabre to say the least. 

Edited by pontalba

We watched about the first 20 minutes of the first episode of Black Mirror.  Husband would have continued, he liked it ok, but I couldn't stand it.  I think because it was so "graphic novelish".  I've tried a couple of graphic novels, and couldn't manage to read them.....just didn't like 'em. 

**added in edit**  No, it was the second ep of Black Mirror of which I spoke up above.....we finished the first one, and couldn't believe they all could be so gross.  I mean really, a pig?  Macabre to say the least. 

The pig one largely went over my head. But I do think it's true that many humans, particularly under cover of the mass public, treat everything as a joke, or 'not real' until faced with the horrific reality, and even then, they often cannot look away. 

We did watch Doctor Foster, all 5 episodes.   I've seen reviews that go both ways, but we both liked it a lot.  Great performances and character studies. 

I thought Doctor Foster was fantastic.

How to get away with murder is such a good show but beware! once you start it, you won't be able to stop watching it. 

I though HTGAWM was so addictive, my husband started getting confused so stopped watching, I think as long as you went by whatever you think is going on isn't it was easy to follow.

Has any one been watching Pluckley the most haunted village in Britain on W over the weekend, with a paranormal team,  hosted by Christine Gerrard and celebrity guests, and what do you think.

We have been watching the first series of Crossing Lines it is a crime drama which investigates cross border crimes.  Hubby wasent happy with the accents to start off with but he soon forgot about them and started watching the shows.