Come on, share which books Santa brought for you this year!
I got quite a bumper crop this year - I'm chuffed to ribbons:
- Stuart MacBride - The 45% Hangover (Logan and Steel #2)
- Stuart MacBride - 22 Dead Little Bodies (Logan and Steel #3)
- Simon Scarrow - The Fields of Death (Napoleonic Wars #4) (I have the first 3 already)
- Richard Castle - Raging Heat (Nikki Heat #6)
- Richard Castle - Driving Heat (Nikki Heat #7)
- Terry Pratchett - The Shepherd's Crown (Tiffany Aching #5) (The last Discworld novel ever! *sob*)
- Philippa Gregory - The Taming of the Queen (Tudor Court #4)
- Philippa Gregory - The King's Curse (Cousins' War #6)
- A low fat recipe book (I've lost 54lbs this year and have another 36lbs to go till I hit target)
According to Dale, two prezzies of mine didn't arrive on time, so I'm assuming I'll have another two books to add to my list very soon too!