Hello

Mh530

Hello, I'm name is Megan, I'm 18, and I love to read. Which should be obvious since I joined this site. I also enjoy collecting old/antique books. Which is one of the reasons I joined. I have a question about one(or a few) of my books and it's copyright dates. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow tomorrow if I have time.

I hope to search forums a little when I get a chance to...

I loved Jane Eyre. I haven't yet read anything by Jane Austen (shame on me). I have The Selection series (minus the newest one I believe, if it's out yet?), but I haven't read them yet. I plan to at some point though. I'm glad to hear they are good :). I like most genres too, it's quite nice to have a variety in reading (though I do read more of my favourite genres, than others).

Yes, Jane Eyre is so good. That's why I like books more than movies. :) You can get into the story more, have more details, and feel what the characters are feeling. Jane Eyre is a perfect example of that.
Yeah, there are 5 books in the series. The 5th book doesn't come out until May of 2016. I, too, didn't prefer the 4th book. It's completely different from the other 3.