The Thriller Thread

I LOVE spy thrillers and well written psychogical thrillers are slowly growing on me.

I'm compiling a list of books for my winter reading. Here is what I have so far:

A Death In Sweden

The Girl in the Glass: A McCabe and Savage Thriller 

Runner (Sam Dryden #1)

If you recommend psychogical thrillers, I them to be dark and maybe the main character questions reality? Think Mr. Robot without the computer hacker part.

For spy thrillers, I don't want post 9/11 thrillers. To be honest, it's becoming repetitive. I don't mind thrillers that are post Snowden, but they have to be well researched and written, I don't want authors that think computers can hack into things within a matter of minutes, and have computers be unrealistic.

Have you read 'My Name is N' by Robert Karjel?  (It has the alternative title of 'The Swede'.)  I read it earlier this year, and rather enjoyed it.  It has a nice, twisty ending.  It was my first ever thriller, though, so I have nothing to compare it with!

Haven't read it, but it looks good. Has good reviews on Amazon. I shall add it to my list.

How about I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes? That's a pretty decent spy thriller. It is post 9/11, but only mentioned in the periphery (if I recall correctly).

I heard about this title. It seems to be getting a movie as well.  I shall put it on my list.

Updated List:

A Death In Sweden The Girl in the Glass: A McCabe and Savage Thriller  The Lock Artist: A Novel National Security: A Jericho Quinn Thriller  The Killer The Billion Dollar Spy: A True Story Of Cold War Espionage And Betrayal I Am Pilgrim