What's Up in December 2015?

Athena

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's such good news about your cat, Michelle!  How's she doing?  

Back to work today for me after a lovely long holiday weekend.  I spoke to/face-timed all of my siblings on Christmas day and had a nice dinner with mom after opening presents.  I also got some shopping in and did a few little things around the house in between relaxing and going to the gym.  

This week is work and on Thursday me and my friends' annual NYE party where we exchange white elephant gifts and settle up on our yearly dead pool, of which I appear to be the winner  :blush2:.  Friday I have another day off, woo!  

I hope everyone has a fab week ahead of them! :D 

I am totally relieved, everything was fine with my teeth :exc: :exc:. My dentist is retiring so this was the last time I saw him.

Now it's just the bloodtest tomorrow. I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything before going, and I find it hard to do anything without first having breakfast in the morning. I'll be okay, it just means I'll feel pretty bad until I can eat again. And the bloodtest itself isn't pleasant of course :hide:.

But at least everything was okay at the dentist's, I'm very happy about that.

I finished and passed my final Objective Test exam this morning. Such a relief! I just have the case study exam to finish (in February) and then I am done with studying (after 4 long years!!). I'm going to relax for the rest of the holidays now. :boogie:

I finished and passed my final Objective Test exam this morning. Such a relief! I just have the case study exam to finish (in February) and then I am done with studying (after 4 long years!!). I'm going to relax for the rest of the holidays now. :boogie:

Well done and congratulations BB!  :doowapstart:

Congratulations :exc:!!!!