I present you my webcomic. :)

Roy

Hey there! I just wanted to tell you about a webcomic I'm making with my wife. I'm not a good drawer but I try to improve everyday and my wife makes the dialogues. :)

We're from Mexico and to our friends... well, they have another type of humor, so they don't like it so much and I think the comic hasn't reached the correct audience yet... 

Anyway, I wanted to present NanaNyme to you and have some opinions about it... (It would mean a lot to us.  :blush2: )

http://www.facebook.com/NanaNyme

http://www.nananyme.tumblr.com

I really like Marty, he's very cute :D I also like the casual art style and I thought the scenes were funny. I think the title is really good too, very catchy and memorable!

If I could suggest one improvement it would just be to double check some of the dialogue. In the one where Nana is writing a novel, for example, Marty asks 'why don't you have a labor work as everybody?' I had to read that a couple of times before I realised he was asking why she didn't go out to work like other people. I don't think it's clear what 'a labor work' is when you first read it. In the same one the line 'you must start today, you're getting out of time' just feels slightly off because I think most people would expect it to say 'you're running out of time' which is a more common saying. 

I hope that doesn't sound really picky :blush2: I like the comic, I think it could do really well and I hope it does :smile:

If I could suggest one improvement it would just be to double check some of the dialogue. In the one where Nana is writing a novel, for example, Marty asks 'why don't you have a labor work as everybody?' I had to read that a couple of times before I realised he was asking why she didn't go out to work like other people. I don't think it's clear what 'a labor work' is when you first read it. In the same one the line 'you must start today, you're getting out of time' just feels slightly off because I think most people would expect it to say 'you're running out of time' which is a more common saying. 

Thanks!! I'll double check the dialogue. I'm really glad you liked it. In Mexico the comic is not very popular but I think it's because we use another kind of humor than the usual mexican jokes. Well, again, thanks a lot for the comments. :)