The Flash S2/ Arrow S4

Little Pixie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh:

I`ve looked at the box sets : I`ll treat myself at some point. Or wait till SKY repeat the shows again. Hmm.  :smile:

It's also available on Prime Instant Video, if you have Amazon Prime :shrug:

I`ll probably buy the S1-2 box set ( £19.99 ! )

Bet it gets cheaper after Christmas  :smile:

Less than a week to go!  I'm wondering if Sky will do what they usually do with popular series and make the first episode(s) available on demand a few days early :unsure:

Bet it gets cheaper after Christmas  :smile:

Less than a week to go!  I'm wondering if Sky will do what they usually do with popular series and make the first episode(s) available on demand a few days early :unsure:

The thought of finding it cheaper in a few weeks is offputting - plus, I still have Farscape, Supernatural ( 1-4 DVD,  the rest taped ) and Smallville ( 1-9 DVD, S10 on tape ) to get to, so I wonder if buying an Arrow boxset will just mean buying a new space-user-upper.  :smile:

I haven`t found a late night repeat for the eps yet. Grr. 

The Flash 2x01

Well blimey - the scene I saw being filmed when I was in Vancouver is the very first scene after the opening title of the ep :D

Great start to the season. Oh man, Sisco cracks me up :lol:

ETA:

it was 33 minutes into the new season before anyone said 'Run, Barry, run!' :lol:

Edited by Karsa Orlong

The Flash 2x01

Well blimey - the scene I saw being filmed when I was in Vancouver is the very first scene after the opening title of the ep :D

Hurray !   :D  Did you go Oooh ! and point at the TV ?   ;)  And did you see yourself in the crowd ? 

Hurray !   :D  Did you go Oooh ! and point at the TV ?   ;)  And did you see yourself in the crowd ? 

Nah, they were very careful to keep us out of shot and away from everything :D  I may have gone 'Oooh!' :giggle2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVOR9D8FRbQ

Also:  The Flash: 5 moments from the premiere that prove it’s TV's most joyful comics series

:D