*Waves*

Reverie

Hi i'm Reverie, i'm in my 30s and I live in central England. I enjoy taking my time over a book and really savouring the story so i'm not a fast reader and I usually get through 30-35 books a year. I am someone who enjoys planning what I am going to read and looking for the perfect book just as much as I enjoy actually reading them.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. :006:

Hello Reverie, I'm fairly new too and also a slow reader. With some books, the most recent was Poldark, I like to savour the story, the language, the choice of words, and the descriptions so I understand what you mean.

I hope you enjoy getting to know everyone. I often take a look at members' profiles which I find is a good way of remembering who is who!

Welcome to the group :)

I've only a very recent member too and also live in Central England. However, I am a fast reader when I actually do read, but the actual time I have for reading has been diminished by having kids and probably also by having an iPhone, so I don't get through even half as many as I used to! :lol:

Saw one of your other posts but thought I would say welcome here too. 30-35 books is not a bad yearly score at all. I work with people who literally don't read one book a year. To me that's like insane. 

I am in Warwickshire too, Rugby. It is a pain when you want a day out at the seaside, it is miles in every direction.

Thank you Charliepud.

Thank you Vodkafan. I enjoy reading and a good rummage around a used book store or charity shop far too much to never read that sounds insane to me too. I'm in Stratford, Shakespeare and old buildings we have in spades but alas just about as far from the sea as I could possibly be. Trips to Weston-super-mud are few and far between.

Hey Reverie :006:! Welcome here.

I also love to plan my reading. I do read fast, so in that I'm not like you, but I love to plan my reading and I also love looking in charity shops and at library sales for new books to read (I have a lot of unread books).

I hope you enjoy yourself here :)!