Doctor Foster

~Andrea~

Yes, I saw it and enjoyed it even though some of it was totally unrealistic. A GP would never behave as Dr Foster does: giving a patient drugs in return for following her husband and reporting back, and taking a mobile call during a consultation, and threatening a patient's husband. But, like you, I'll look forward to it next week!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say last night's episode annoyed me. The scene where the older doctor is looking for her on the beach was ridiculous. One minute you see him calling for her on an empty beach and looking all around and then the camera angle changes and there she is standing on the edge of the shore about 5 or 10 metres away! Why could he not see her a second ago? And her melodramatic swim left me rolling my eyes. Also they are dragging the story out unnecessarily: this could easily have been a 3-parter rather than a 5-parter.

Haha I just had a look at the POV message board and I agree with a lot of those comments. I do feel a bit like I am ploughing on rather than loving every minute. Only one more episode to go. I wonder if it will be worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

What did you think of the ending of this?  I thought most of it was a bit far-fetched and way over the top, especially the way she acted as a doctor in the early episodes, as mentioned in a post above.  But great stuff for drama, although by the end the only one I felt really sorry for was their son.