Looking for some old faces as well as new :)

Hello,

After a long time in the forum wilderness, I've decided to get back on board with it (no pun intended :D) . I used to be on the Cult TV board as 'Michelle' and I know a fair few people from there have jumped ship over to here, so I just thought I'd say hey to them and wave hello to everyone else I am yet to converse with. :)

Thank you all and hey Steve :)

Yes, definitely long time no see. Motherhood turned out to be rather tiring & time consuming and I got out of the habit of posting. Before I knew it, 3 years or so had passed!

Oddly enough, at the time that I'm going through it all again (we have a 7 day old girl named Ellen, or Ellie for short) is the time I thought about reconnecting with you guys again. :D

Hope all is good with you too. :)

Oddly enough, at the time that I'm going through it all again (we have a 7 day old girl named Ellen, or Ellie for short) is the time I thought about reconnecting with you guys again. :D

Congratulations!  Again!  And welcome to baby Ellen :D

I'm sure you'll like it here :smile:  Tis a very friendly place  :smile: 

No, I don't blame you for jumping ship if there were so few members left using it. :(

It is sad though :( It's like the trailer for that film 'The Martian', where he's left on the planet on his own, just logging & documenting what's going on to a computerised video camera.

Do you see anything of Paul or Mark (Bill) these days?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...