What Are You Wearing Today?

Nollaig

I'm not all that into clothes, but I love reading what everyone is wearing. :boogie:

I'm not working today, so I'm sat around in my grey tracky bottoms, a black and white striped t-shirt, and because it's cold, a grey fleece.

When I go out with the dog later today, I'll change into jeans and wellies.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they modelled Sheldon (from The Big Bang Theory) on my "look" … long sleeve t-shirt with a short sleeve over the top!

Black jeans, white long sleeved t-shirt with an olive green short sleeved one over the top.

For some reason, I can't picture you as Sheldon!  At least it's not a Dickie :P

I am wearing my brother's black sweatshirt (it's huge on me, he is 6 feet 2) with my blue palazzo pants, fuzzy fuchsia slippers.

I'm trying to make sure I change out of my dog walking clothes every day, as always feel grubby otherwise even when I'm not. So am wearing my very lovely blue Fat Face jeggings with a pink, navy and white small checked shirt. When I went out I wore my new Jack Wolfskin autumn (I know, supposed to be summer still!) navy jacket - love it! :)

Tan wide legged pants with 2 inch cuffs and a funky webbed belt and a thin, cream colored long sleeved sweater with a little tank underneath. Footwear: navy blue Sperrys. The weather has been pretty cool in the am and the office is not much better. I have decided to say to heck with it and start with the autumn outfits.

Today I wore my Kingdom Hearts tshirt over my usual denim skirt, leggings and flat shoes. I change up my tops more than anything :lol:

I'm envious, I like Kingdom Hearts!

I'm wearing my outdoorsy green trousers (because I've just been for a dog walk), and a T-shirt where the front is all wibbly, I am honestly not sure how to describe this in English :lol:. The material around the front neckline is basically a lot longer, so it falls down in bits and bumps. I'm probably not making any sense unless you've actually seen a shirt like this somewhere. Anyway, it has a picture lower down on it of butterflies and flowers, the green on it is very similar to the green of my trousers. I'm also wearing a blue vest, but I've tied it around my waist now as I'm a bit warm from the dog walk (where I wore my vest under my coat because rain might have been coming).