A Maiden's Grave by Jeffery Deaver

Jean

Looking through the last few pages I didn't see any mention of this book, so I appologise if this has already been discussed somewhere. But has anyone read A Maiden's Grave by Jeffery Deaver? I would be interested in knowing your thoughts. Particularly about the ending. I found it to be a most engaging and suspenseful story, with twist after twist right up until the end. But the ending left me a bit perplexed... Any thoughts?

I guess I am late in getting around to discovering Mr. Deaver. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to asking him some questions. This was the story of the school bus full of deaf girls in Kansas that got hijacked to an abandoned slaughter house. I'm just not sure I'm completely sold on the story's resolution, particularly the startling metamorphosis of the lead female character, Melanie.

I guess I am late in getting around to discovering Mr. Deaver. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to asking him some questions. This was the story of the school bus full of deaf girls in Kansas that got hijacked to an abandoned slaughter house. I'm just not sure I'm completely sold on the story's resolution, particularly the startling metamorphosis of the lead female character, Melanie.

Remind me, was this something to do with

'Amazing Grace'

?????

I've read at least two of his books this year, have a look at my book blog and read what I've said if you like. If you are going to read any Lincoln Rhyme stories, I do recommend you read them in order. I think 'The Bone Collector' is first, you can get the list here

• 1 year later...

I have read Sleeping Doll and have a couple of other books of his and one being A Maidens Grave which I got the other weekWhich I might read after I finsh my bus bookl as ny bed book is 2 novels in one so it will take me ages to get through that one.

• 1 month later...