Haha :D!

x

That is pretty long!

x

Thank you xx :)!

I hope you enjoy The Radleys :).

x

I hope you enjoy Sharp Objects :).

For read someone else's favourite book I read Enid Blyton - De Dolle Tweeling 5: De Dolle Tweeling in Spanning (St. Clare 5: Claudine at St. Clare's) yesterday. For book I really want to read I read Robert Jordan, Chuck Dixon, Mike Miller and Harvey Tolibao - The Wheel of Time Graphic Novels 0: New Spring, also yesterday (it's a graphic novel of a book of one of my favourite fantasy series).

I hope to read the book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name, today.

Echoing Athena's sentiments: Karen, I hope you enjoy The Radleys! I really liked the book :smile2: Didn't expect the ending, though. I mean I did expect the book to end at some point, but didn't expect what happened in the end :D 

Thanks both of you. I enjoyed 'The Radleys' in general, but was actually a bit disappointed in the end. Reading this helped me cross out number 4. Read the last book you acquired

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks both of you. I enjoyed 'The Radleys' in general, but was actually a bit disappointed in the end. Reading this helped me cross out number 4. Read the last book you acquired

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in the end :( Well, at least you finished that particular challenge! :) Are you still going to continue with the rest of them, even though the actual Booktubeathon week is over?

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in the end :( Well, at least you finished that particular challenge! :) Are you still going to continue with the rest of them, even though the actual Booktubeathon week is over?

I didn't think we could continue with them, but I might now you have said that! Is anyone else?

I didn't think we could continue with them, but I might now you have said that! Is anyone else?

Of course you can continue if you want! :) I'm continuing, but so far it's been a very solitary path, because Athena already finished all her challenges during the week in question, and I don't know if anyone else is still game.... :shrug: 

Of course you can continue if you want! :) I'm continuing, but so far it's been a very solitary path, because Athena already finished all her challenges during the week in question, and I don't know if anyone else is still game.... :shrug:

Ok, well I'll join you then. I may see if I can read 7 books in a week.....bit of a difficult challenge!

Ok, well I'll join you then. I may see if I can read 7 books in a week.....bit of a difficult challenge!

Great to have company! :D  :readingtwo:  :friends3:   Oh crap, I'd forgotten about the 7 books in one week -challenge... That's because I decided that that was the only challenge I wouldn't do, when I was contemplating taking part in the Booktubeathon. I'd completely forgotten about it! Tempting.... :lol::thud::lol: 

Great to have company! :D  :readingtwo:  :friends3:   Oh crap, I'd forgotten about the 7 books in one week -challenge... That's because I decided that that was the only challenge I wouldn't do, when I was contemplating taking part in the Booktubeathon. I'd completely forgotten about it! Tempting.... :lol::thud::lol:

I doubt that I'll be able to finish this, but in the meantime I'd better finish off 'The Hours' before Monday..... :readingtwo:

Sorry :blush2:. I'll be following yours and Karen's progress though, good luck to you both :)!

So day one of the unoffical BookTube-a-Thon and I'm 104 pages into 'The Boy with the Striped Pyjamas' by John Boyne. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow, I'll be able to tick number 1. Read a book with blue on the cover and 6. Read a book you really want to read off the list.

Is it cheating to count one book in several Challenges?

So day one of the unoffical BookTube-a-Thon and I'm 104 pages into 'The Boy with the Striped Pyjamas' by John Boyne. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow, I'll be able to tick number 1. Read a book with blue on the cover and 6. Read a book you really want to read off the list.

Is it cheating to count one book in several Challenges?

Not at all! :smile2: It's your challenge, you do it just the way you want to! :) (How are you liking the book?)

Not at all! :smile2: It's your challenge, you do it just the way you want to! :) (How are you liking the book?)

I'm enjoying 'The Boy in The striped Pyjamas', but it's one of those books that I've put off reading,

as I have seen the film and know what is going to happen and it made me cry! So I'm not looking forward to the crying part.

I'm enjoying 'The Boy in The striped Pyjamas', but it's one of those books that I've put off reading,

as I have seen the film and know what is going to happen and it made me cry! So I'm not looking forward to the crying part.

Oh yes, I know what you mean, 100%.

You're going to cry bucket loads, I promise!  :empathy: 

Oh yes, I know what you mean, 100%.

You're going to cry bucket loads, I promise!  :empathy: 

Yup, you're right got pretty close to that by the end of this book

Now I'm starting 'The Reading Group' by Elizabeth Noble. It will count toward the 7 books in a week challenge

Edited by karen.d

Did you week end already? Oh dear!  :empathy:   You can always try again though, nothing stopping you! :)

I managed one book and then started reading another, but I didn't like it. Now we have visitors so no chance of reading that much! I might try the 7 books in a week again sometime

Good luck Frankie!

I'm sorry you couldn't do the challenge this week, Karen. Maybe try again some other time?

I might try next week. Then there will be another read-a-thon soon too though, won't there?

That's right! :) The next read-a-thon is 4-6.9., so that will coincide with your own read-a-challenge! :D

Frankie is right, the read-a-thon will be on the 4th-6th of September (Fri-Sun), so not this coming weekend but the one after. It would be a good time for you to try to do the challenge :).

Thanks for the info both of you! I'll spend next week reading 7 books. It's a shame the ones I read before won't count :readingtwo: