What's Up in August? - 2015

frankie

Excellent choice with the Oreo, Athena ;)  It's one of my faves!  I also won't refuse a scoop of peppermint bon-bon (aka mint chocolate chip).  

HBD to your bro and I hope your headache goes away soon.

I totally forgot that I'm going to a baseball game tonight!  Sadly it's probably going to be my only game of the season since it's winding down now, but I'm still looking forward to it.  Our team is doing pretty well so hopefully we'll make the play-offs :D.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent choice with the Oreo, Athena ;)  It's one of my faves!  I also won't refuse a scoop of peppermint bon-bon (aka mint chocolate chip).  

HBD to your bro and I hope your headache goes away soon.

I totally forgot that I'm going to a baseball game tonight!  Sadly it's probably going to be my only game of the season since it's winding down now, but I'm still looking forward to it.  Our team is doing pretty well so hopefully we'll make the play-offs :D.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Thanks :)! Yes, the mint one had chocolate in it too. I'm just not fond of mint myself (not any kind of mint), but my boyfriend really likes it. Thanks :)!

I hope you had fun with the game :D!

I hope everyone else has a nice weekend :).

I've managed to request a couple of days off work, unfortunately, they aren't until October because that was the earliest available.  We do have a Bank Holiday weekend, this weekend, so I am making the most of that to get me through to my extra long weekend in October.  Only the absolute minimum of housework being done today and as much crafting and reading as I can fit in!

Os and I had a lovely evening out on Thursday.  I've had a particularly stressful time due to family illness and we have hardly seen each other because of our opposing work schedules, so it was the first day off together in ages and I wanted to make the most of it.  We went on the train to Blackpool, had a lovely meal on the sea front and then went to see Cats at the Opera House.  It was a fantastic night and we thoroughly enjoyed the Cats performance.  As we went on the train, I was able to have a couple of glasses of wine too, which is a complete rarity.

Thanks :)! Yes, the mint one had chocolate in it too. I'm just not fond of mint myself (not any kind of mint), but my boyfriend really likes it. Thanks :)!

Ugh- I hate mint too!  And Oreo is my favorite ice cream!

Today is a nice, laid back Saturday.  No school, just some reading and crocheting, maybe a movie.  *sigh*

'Magical Mr. Mistoffolees,' Lillywhite!  I loved Cats :D

We won the game last night, yeah!  3-0 against the Houston Astros.  There were fireworks afterwards which was fun, and it was a beautiful night with the full moon and downtown as the backdrop.  

I had delicious lobster tacos when I went out for lunch today, and the weather was lovely on the patio.  I did all my boring weekend errands afterwards plus the gym so tomorrow I don't have to do anything unpleasant ;).

I've managed to request a couple of days off work, unfortunately, they aren't until October because that was the earliest available.  We do have a Bank Holiday weekend, this weekend, so I am making the most of that to get me through to my extra long weekend in October.  Only the absolute minimum of housework being done today and as much crafting and reading as I can fit in!

Os and I had a lovely evening out on Thursday.  I've had a particularly stressful time due to family illness and we have hardly seen each other because of our opposing work schedules, so it was the first day off together in ages and I wanted to make the most of it.  We went on the train to Blackpool, had a lovely meal on the sea front and then went to see Cats at the Opera House.  It was a fantastic night and we thoroughly enjoyed the Cats performance.  As we went on the train, I was able to have a couple of glasses of wine too, which is a complete rarity.

I'm sorry you've had such a stressful time. I hope you enjoy your time off in October and during the Bank Holiday weekend.  

Ugh- I hate mint too!  And Oreo is my favorite ice cream!

Today is a nice, laid back Saturday.  No school, just some reading and crocheting, maybe a movie.  *sigh*

Mine too! I hadn't ever had it before until Michael made it, but I love the one he makes :wub:. I hope you enjoy your laid back weekend :)

We won the game last night, yeah!  3-0 against the Houston Astros.  There were fireworks afterwards which was fun, and it was a beautiful night with the full moon and downtown as the backdrop.  

I had delicious lobster tacos when I went out for lunch today, and the weather was lovely on the patio.  I did all my boring weekend errands afterwards plus the gym so tomorrow I don't have to do anything unpleasant ;).

Congratulations on winning the game, I'm glad you had a great time :)!

'Magical Mr. Mistoffolees,' Lillywhite!  I loved Cats :D

He was my favourite :D  Although all the cats were pretty cool and I think we all know a Macavity.

I'm sorry you've had such a stressful time. I hope you enjoy your time off in October and during the Bank Holiday weekend.  

Thank you.  I'm certainly looking forward to it.

I had a great time spending some time with my brother and other family members. We celebrated his birthday, it was fun. I feel exhausted now from it so I plan to take it easy today, I hope to read a bit in the afternoon as I feel very tired and have a bit of a headache (that could be from tiredness or from the heat, it's very hot here).