Hello

LadyH

Hi everyone,

I am new and just wanted to say hello to everyone - sorry as I am not very good with things like this and knowing what to say!

My favourite author is John Connolly - I read a lot growing up but for one reason or another (some dark times) I stopped reading until a few years ago when I picked up a copy of Every Dead Thing from the airport (funnily enough it was simply because I liked the cover) and never looked back. I'm 28 and currently working crazy hours but read as much as possible in my down time (and secretly in the bathroom or kitchen - one definite positive about having an e-reader!)

I love thrillers and mystery but am looking to broaden my library (by 'library' I really mean Kindle as I don't currently have the space at home to own all the books I would like to except for a minuscule bookshelf!) and I don't really know anyone else who reads so I thought I would try something like this

Hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

Hello LadyH and  :welcome2:

I am also a Kindle reader - it's the convenience! I can take it around with me and read in any spare minutes. Also, like you, my bookcases are overflowing. I have just started reading a Barbara Erskine book, something I saw recommended on here, so I hope you will find it a positive step joining us - I'm new too.

Welcome to the forum! :D My older brother is a hug fan of John Connolly, and he gave me Every Dead Thing for Christmas 2 years ago, but I haven't read it yet, which endlessly irritates him as he wants to talk about it with me. Maybe this is a sign that it's time to pick it up!