Partners in Crime

Janet

Did anyone watch the BBCs Partners in Crime - an adaptation of Agatha Christie's Tommy and Tuppence books?

I read the first book, on which the first three episodes are based, a few weeks ago as I wanted to read it before I watched.   The adaptation was very different!  That said, I enjoyed it and thought David Walliams and Jessica Raine were great.  :)

Did anyone watch the BBCs Partners in Crime - an adaptation of Agatha Christie's Tommy and Tuppence books?

I read the first book, on which the first three episodes are based, a few weeks ago as I wanted to read it before I watched.   The adaptation was very different!  That said, I enjoyed it and thought David Walliams and Jessica Raine were great.  :)

Jury's still out for me, Janet.  I'm not the biggest fan of Walliams, although I do like Jessica.  I thought it was a bit disjointed in the narrative, but it was only setting the scene so I'll give it another go and watch the next episode.

Edited by Mistress Gwynn

• 1 month later...

I've not read the books, so I can't comment as to the differences, but I did enjoy the programme; perfect Sunday night viewing for me. A nice mix of comedy and drama. I hope they make some more.