Has anyone read Caine's Law by Matthew Stover. Any reviews?

To say I'm a big fan of Matthew Stover's Acts of Caine series may be to understate the case. When I read Heroes Die and Blade of Tyshalle (the first two books in the series and the Acts of Violence and War, respectively) a dozen years or so ago, they had a profound influence both on my life and on the course my reading would take over the following decade or so. Is Caine`s Law worth reading? I don`t want to to be dissappointed.

I'm not sure what to make of your post. You are clearly recommending the Caine series, but then go on to say that despite the three books having changed your life you wonder whether the 4th is worth reading. I would say that if you liked the three first ones that much then reading the latest one would be an obvious choice.  :smile:

I had not heard of the series, but realised that they are fairly recent ones, at least on kindle. 

I've only read Heroes Die so can't comment on the rest. It was pretty good and I'll probably read Blade of Tyshalle at some point.  Can't say it changed my life, though :shrug: