Competition - Colour Me Mindful [Closed]

I know some of you are interested in the 'colouring for adults' books - Orion have a new range published at the end of the month, and they're very kindly offering a bundle for a lucky member of the forum!

colour1.jpg colour2.jpg colour3.jpg

Discover a world of beautiful artwork by illustrator Anastasia Catris with three different themes to inspire and calm your mind – Underwater, Tropical and Birds. Each book features 64 pages of original designs that will sharpen your mind as you colour. It is a fun and relaxing form of therapy which you can indulge in every day.

This one is UK only I'm afraid, as the publisher will be sending out. Closing date is Sunday 19th July. How to enter? Just tell me in this thread what else you do when you need to relax - apart from books, that is! ;)

Good luck!

A long, luxurious soak in a hot bubble bath with a glass of wine... and a good book, of course! Candles, low lighting, soft music playing, and the door locked - no kids coming in and screaming for Mummy, no hubby asking where something is...

... Yeah, one can dream - LOL!

I actually go to the gym to relax. I know that sounds weird, but I go to the gym, work out like a beast, go for a swim, then I treat myself to a few minutes each in the jacuzzi and sauna to finish off. It's the only place where I don't have to talk to anyone or be anything to anyone - I can just be me and do something for me. It's my bliss! :)

Making doodle/zentangle artworks. My current obsession is geometric designs of A4 size, but they are getting bigger  :D . 

Edited by Marie H

There is no better way of relaxing for me than to spend time with my dogs, maybe a long walk, especially if we can get up to a secluded favourite viewpoint, sun shining, cool breeze, just lovely for us all. Agility training with Jojo can be relaxing too, it may be physically tiring but there is no better way to switch off my brain to the rest of the world than to completely focus on the dog, my communication to her and the equipment we need to master. :)

I love to make stuff.  Some days it's cross stitch, some days it's knitting and other days it's being creative in the kitchen.  It all depends on how I'm feeling at the time but I always get a great sense of satisfaction having achieved something at the end.  Especially when that achievement is a yummy cake or a tasty biscuit to have with a cup of tea :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I totally forgot to mention these arrived the other day (sorry - very remiss of me - I thought I HAD come back and posted, but obviously I was wrong about that - LOL!). They are absolutely stunning and I can hardly wait to start colouring! Just waiting for a rainy day when I have finished the housework so I can sit the kids down and we can all colour together - they with their colouring books, and I with mine! :)