[Closed] Win A £20 Book Token - BCF Photo Competition!

Haha that's a brilliant photo, it's like someone just walked in on you :lol:

Thanks for entering! Keep em coming guys and gals, just under two weeks left! Plenty of ideas in the first post if you're not sure what to do! And remember it doesn't have to have your face (though of course we're happy to see all your lovely faces!), so don't be shy!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Chrissy :D!

Thanks, Noll :D!

Thank you! 

Thanks, Chalie :D

Thanks! Awww, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take the wind out of your sails :(. I hope you can come up with something nice :).

Don't be daft - LOL! I'm sure Ill think of something!

Some great pictures! Thrones seems to be the theme so far..  :giggle:

Thought we would try and have a go, I couldn't think of anything thronelike so this wil have to do! :D The dogs love the trampoline but Jojo wasn't impressed with the staying still part! :)

Hayleys%20dogs_zpskoygkczo.jpg

EDIT.. Why is it upside down? I definitely took it up the right way! :D :D

Edited by Janet

Thought we would try and have a go, I couldn't think of anything thronelike so this wil have to do! :D The dogs love the trampoline but Jojo wasn't impressed with the staying still part! :)

That is a FAB photo! I love doggies so that pic really made me smile, love it!! I'd never be able to get my parents dogs to stay still long enough for that shot hehe!

That is a great photo :D!! I love that :)!

Gaia - is yours the books you read during that week?! :giggle:

Haha :giggle2:. I mainly picked some of my favourites that fit in the various places. Michael however just picked books off the shelf that had the right size, so half of the throne are books I loved and the other half are books he randomly took off the shelf :giggle2:.

Yo people, three days to go! Anyone left thinking of entering better get their butts in gear and snap a picture!

Why aaaaanyone would pass up a chance for £20 free book spending money is beyond me but there you go!

Hello all! Sorry for the delay in posting here, I'm on a weekend away in Kerry at the moment!

I'm going to move all the photos into a post at the start of the thread so it's easier to see and compare the photos. If everyone who entered could send me a pm with the entry of their choice to win, (can't choose your own, sorry! :lol:) that would be great. When I have all the votes, I'll announce the first and second place winners.

Good luck!

Four of the five votes are in and.....

The winner is......

:balloons: CHALIEPUD! :party:

Chalie is however on holidays for the week, and I need her vote before I can award second place because there could be a draw for second place, and I don't want to just award it to the current second place person as that would be unfair to Chalie's vote.

SO, second place winner, you'll have to wait a few days, and Chalie's gonna have to wait a few days to see this!

Well done to everyone who entered!

And second place goes toooooooooooooooooo....

:party: Athena, for her book throne! :party:

Congrats Athena, can you pm your address and I'll send you out your bookmarks as soon as I can get to a post office! :)