Tennis

supergran71

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A brave effort by the (ahem) Scottish tennis player Andy Murray. Realistically, beating Nadal and Federer on consecutive days was always going to be a big ask, but he'll be a better player for the experience, that's for sure. Won't be too long before he wins a big one, I'd think.

And at least he isn't "Tiger" Tim - but don't get me started on that!

• 4 months later...

I'm sorry right, but I don't like Andy Murry. He says he is Scottish when he's winning and British when he's losing. What kind of attitude is that? Don't get me wrong I can watch him play and silently hope he wins.

Did anyone see the womens tennis this morning? What a match, watched the last set....was great tennis. Was so glad she Dokic managed to complete the game after going over on her ankle ;)

How can the play for 5 hrs....just watching Nadal and his fellow spaniard playing!! What a match...I'm exhausted. Have to feel sorry for the guy.....5hr 14 mins...phew

Edited by Inver

I didn't watch it all only about the last hour, but it was intense...would have been a great final, but having said that don't know it Nadal will managea to beat Federer the way he is plaing at the moment and putting everyone out in 3 sets!!

Managed to catch the last set, was brilliant. I kinda feel sorry for Federer though, but then again he's had more than his fair share of sucesses!

I woke up at 2:30 AM US central time to watch the match between Rafael and Roger. Though I enjoyed the match, it wasn't as exciting and intense as the match between Rafael and Fernando was. The match with Roger, I found myself muting the TV and read a book between the second to the fourth set.

I can't wait for the French Open. Nadal is sick on clay courts.

• 1 month later...