Competition - Re-released Heinlein Bundle [Closed]

To go with our new look, the lovely people at Hodderscape are offering a bundle of three books by Robert Heinlein, which are all being re-released later this month.

Read more about each title, and see the new covers:

Stranger in a Strange Land

Starship Troopers

The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

To enter, simply respond in this thread and tell me which one of the three you would choose to read first.

Closing date for this one is midnight June 28th 2015, and entries must be from the UK, as the publisher is sending out directly.

Good luck, and thank you again @hodderscape

Ooh, I'd like to enter please.  I've only recently bought Starship Troopers but have had my eye on the other two.  I'd read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress first as I've heard very good things about it.

Well, as I love the film Starship Troopers (it was one of the first blue ray discs we bought when we switched to a blue ray player - we already had it on DVD, but when you're upgrading, your favourites get upgraded first!), I'd read that one first. I never even realised it was adapted from a book till I read this thread (terrible, I know!), and now I really want to read it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...