What's Up in June? 2015

frankie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have had a pretty good weekend so far - visited my local bookshop this morning to support Independent Booksellers Week and bought one book, then stopped off at my Dads for an hour, before escaping out of the sun and heat, and have settled down and finished two books and started another this afternoon.

Hoping to go and see Some Like It Hot at the cinema tomorrow, and then back home for a bit more reading to round off the weekend.  Not a bad one, on the whole! :D

I'm working a short day from home today and then will be hitting the gym for another Zumba class.  Tomorrow morning I'm running to the farmer's market since more veggies/fruits/flowers will be making an appearance.  I went to a nutrition/metabolism seminar at the gym last night so I'm excited to put what I learned into practice.

I'm also meeting my friend for lunch tomorrow and on Sunday am helping a friend cook up a big Lebanese meal.  Apparently I'm an 'expert' so I volunteered to help :D

It sounds like you're doing well :)

It's been busy here, it was my eldest sons last days at school yesterday and he had his Prom yesterday evening, along with Pre Prom and After Prom! I dropped him at Heathrow earlier and he is now on his way to Geneva to meet his Dad for a week of paragliding, lucky boys!! :)

I hope they have a lot of fun :)

Have had a pretty good weekend so far - visited my local bookshop this morning to support Independent Booksellers Week and bought one book, then stopped off at my Dads for an hour, before escaping out of the sun and heat, and have settled down and finished two books and started another this afternoon.

Hoping to go and see Some Like It Hot at the cinema tomorrow, and then back home for a bit more reading to round off the weekend.  Not a bad one, on the whole! :D

It sounds like you had a nice weekend :)!

My sister visted us yesterday, and she'll be staying until tomorrow morning (in my parents' house). So I'm spending quite a bit of time talking with her :). I also spent some time with Michael (my boyfriend) and my parents. I went into town and got some new books and I've been doing reading and cleaning and such.

Thanks for all the well wishes, peeps :)

One more day til payday! Sadly, I have to get through both today and tomorrow before I can order my celebratory favourite burger - and I have training tomorrow morning. Booo. Teaching the retired university staff to use Facebook and Twitter. It's... painful, to say the least. But it's cool when someone really gets into it - last week I spent 20 mins overtime with one woman showing her how to searching topic-related accounts on Twitter (art and photography mostly, so UK and Ireland galleries, personalities etc) and she was so happy and amazed, it made it totally worthwhile.

And that burger tomorrow night will make everrrrrything worthwhile :lol: