Cancelled shows 2015 + New shows coming

emelee

• 4 months later...

Just read today that Castle has been cancelled, although Sleepy Hollow has been renewed for a 4th series, and inexplicably Grey's Anatomy has also been renewed - I gave up on that years ago, can't believe they're still churning it out.  CSI Cyber is also a goner, but I watched a couple and thought it was quite boring so I'm not surprised.

CSI Cyber is also a goner, but I watched a couple and thought it was quite boring so I'm not surprised.

I had no idea that even existed! I quite like CSI: Las Vegas (earlier seasons) but wasn't so keen on the other two (Miami and NY).

Just read today that Castle has been cancelled, although Sleepy Hollow has been renewed for a 4th series, and inexplicably Grey's Anatomy has also been renewed - I gave up on that years ago, can't believe they're still churning it out. CSI Cyber is also a goner, but I watched a couple and thought it was quite boring so I'm not surprised.

My daughter and I have been binge watching Grey's Anatomy for a few months now and are up to season 9, it is unbelievable at times but we still love it, watching it without many breaks we have got quite attached to the characters, shame they keep killing them off! :D

• 3 months later...

Will anyone be watching the new series of Cold Feet when it returns on Monday?  I'm personally going to be recording it because although I can remember how it ended it would be nice to rewatch the entire series from the start so it's all fresh in my mind.  So, that's what I'm going to do.  If I can find the time that is, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment.

I watched it last night as it aired, which is not something I usually do as I HATE adverts, but made an exception with Cold Feet.  I loved it and can't wait for episode two.  You would never have known that it's been 13 years since it last aired.  I do still want to re-watch the rest of the series though!

Will anyone be watching the new series of Cold Feet when it returns on Monday?  I'm personally going to be recording it because although I can remember how it ended it would be nice to rewatch the entire series from the start so it's all fresh in my mind.  So, that's what I'm going to do.  If I can find the time that is, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment.

Sorry for the late reply- I don't often venture into this part of the forum!

I love Cold Feet. I managed to rewatch all five series over a few months when I heard it was coming back. Even though we're on holiday and therefore not watching TV we stayed in our hotel room with a bottle of wine on Monday in order to watch episode 1. It did not disappoint! :wub:

It did not disappoint! :wub:

It was great wasn't it?  So good to have it back.

Although I watched the first episode last week, I'm really tempted to re-watch series 1-5 before watching any more of the new series.  Each series only has 5 or 6 episodes so I could probably binge watch them in a week or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you manage to binge

It was great wasn't it?  So good to have it back.

Although I watched the first episode last week, I'm really tempted to re-watch series 1-5 before watching any more of the new series.  Each series only has 5 or 6 episodes so I could probably binge watch them in a week or two.

Did you manage to binge watch them?

I'm still loving the new series. :)