Let Me Introduce Myself!

lcsucr

Halloo!

I’m Clare and I’ve just joined.

I’m a cat behaviourist and budding author – first book just completed but still plenty of editing to do! I’ll keep you ‘posted’ (quite literally) on its progress and look forward to hearing from others in the same literary boat.

I’m loving the broad spectrum of topics on the forum and will be getting involved with as many as possible! 

Hi Athena and Signor Finzione. Thank you for welcoming me! 

The kind of books I love are crime thrillers and I've also always had a fascination for books written in diary format. This is at odds with what I have written which is a very light-hearted look at the world of cat-sitting. Before becoming a cat behaviourist I used to run my own cat sitting business and the book is a mix of fictional stories (based on things I could well imagine happening) and actual events. The working title is 'The Hairy Tails of a Cat Sitter' and I'll be submitting it in Writers Corner at some point soon for critiquing.

It's been lovely being involved in something creative as opposed to having to spend time reading scientific texts for my work!