• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'Shopaholic' ones are best read in order. So;

The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic

Shopaholic Abroad

Shopaholic Ties the Knot

Shopaholic and Sister

Shopaholic and Baby

Can You Keep a Secret? and Undomestic Goddess can be read alone.

Hope that helps. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I love Sophie Kinsella and wish she would write faster :)

My sister hated reading but I got her into it with Sophie. Now she's nicking my books before I've finished them.

I love the way Becki thinks like me :) I'm not quite the bimbo she is (I hope) or as bad as money as she is, but some of the things she thinks/her excuses are as if she's mind reading me. The Shopaholic film's coming out...I don't think it's going to be as good as it could be...especially as it looks as if it's Americanised.

I enjoy her books - I havent read "REmember me" is it one of the shopaholic ones? - have you also read the other books she writes under her other name - my mind is blank at the moment cant remember the names but they are all good reads too:D

No, it's not part of the Shopaholic series and I wasn't as impressed by it as I was as them. It's not too bad for a quick, chick lit read.

I have read the Shopaholic series, 'The Undomestic Goddess', 'Remember Me?', my favourite is 'Can you keep a Secret?' :woohoo:

same here :) although I got a few laughs for "Remember me?" (main character's name is Lexi :drama:)

and for those who haven't read shopaholic series, there is no need to read them in any order (although I had). :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I plan on reading Remember Me next. Should start it within the next few days.

I've already 'heard' it though. I couldn't wait for the paperback and I don't like hardbacks so I splashed out on the audio version a few months ago.

Thought it was pretty good but I'd like to see how it goes when I actually read it.

I've liked Kinsella's other books (Can You Keep A Secret? being my favourite) so I expect big things from this one.

They are so light-hearted and full of escapism - two things I love in a book.