Hello from Ali Bookworm

AliBookworm

Hello my name is Ali and I am a bookworm  :readingtwo: I love to read and belong to several book clubs online.

I also have my own online store (on Facebook) called Ali Bookworm Bargain Books - I sell my books for just £1.00 plus postage.

I love to read either real books, some kindle and I make use of my local library.

My bookstore is new and if it continues to be succesful I intend to donate some money to MS Charities, a cause close to my heart.

I love to discuss books I have read or want to read so am looking forward to interacting on here  :smile:

We don't allow new members to promote themselves, but we are happy if you want to become part of our community and talk books with us. What kind of books do you like to read?

Your avatar reminds me of The Hungry Caterpillar though it might have nothing to do with that book. I quite liked it when I read it when I was a child (I read the Dutch translation, Rupsje Nooit-Genoeg, Caterpillar Never-Enough).

I've moved your topic to the Introductions forum, as this would be the appropriate place to introduce yourself as a new member.

Edited by Athena