Hello Everyone

G Man

Hi There,

I'm brand new to this forum and book forums in general, Im back reading steadily after a break of a few years. I went to the local library and picked up Ross Kemp's 'A-Z of Hell' which is a cracking read by the way, and also grabbed James Herbert's 'Ash' for a bit of chiller fiction. I dont have any particular genre to follow apart from staying away from teen/romantic novels that sort of stuff.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks

Graeme

Hi Athena,     Yes it probably is a strange name to over in the Netherlands, its a Scottish name as far as I am aware. Is Athena your real name?? If it is its a very cool name  :smile:

Hi Athena,     Yes it probably is a strange name to over in the Netherlands, its a Scottish name as far as I am aware. Is Athena your real name?? If it is its a very cool name  :smile:

Thanks :)! My real name is Gaia, so it's somewhat related as Gaia is also a Greek goddess but not entirely the same.

Is your username (G Man) in any way related to the Half-Life video games (made by Valve)? It just occurred to me yesterday where I had heard your username before, in those games.

• 1 month later...