What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A song started playing in my head while I was in the shower, I could just get the melody in my head but not the lyrics. It took me about five minutes to remember that it might've said 'there's nothing more than this' in the song. Googled and found it :exc: Love it. Had no idea who the artist / what the band was. Never heard of it. 

Edited by frankie

Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music ... excellent :D 

Oh my :D :D What is he wearing?! And I hope the eye patch is because of an injury and not a fashion statement :D Haven't heard that song before, though. Great performance :D Gotta love the soap bubbles!

.. with then girlfriend super model Jerry Hall .. before she decamped to the Rolling Stones :D

I bet she took one look at the mustache and she was off :lol: :lol: 

Oh my :D What is he wearing?! And I hope the eye patch is because of an injury and not a fashion statement :D Haven't heard that song before, though. Great performance :D Gotta love the soap bubbles!

I bet it was a fashion statement  :blush2: He did think he was King cool and tbh .. at the time .. everyone agreed with him.

I bet she took one look at the mustache and she was off :lol:

:DIt's an excuse of a moustache isn't it? .. an apology  :D

I did hear though that he was .. ermmm .. uniquely gifted  :D  :giggle: 

I bet it was a fashion statement. He did think he was King cool and tbh .. at the time .. everyone agreed with him.

It's an excuse of a moustache isn't it? .. an apology  :D

I did hear though that he was .. ermmm .. uniquely gifted  :D  :giggle: 

Good lord what a fashion statement :D Well, there have been stranger things I bet. One can get away with anything if one's deemed a cool person :cool: 

Yes, an apology :D One of the most pathetic mustaches I've ever seen, and that's saying something :D 

Uniquely gifted? The mind wonders... And wanders... :giggle::lol: I think you will have to elaborate in a PM :lol: 

Started listening to my rap & hip hop & RnB mix tape last night and I guess I'm in a phase where I want to listen to some great oldies. Haven't listened to Coolio's CD in years and years! (He actually rapped in Gangsta's Paradise that he was 23 but will he live to see another year... Was he really 23 when the song became a huge hit?? So young? And ... I guess it was 20 years ago. I feel so old!!! :D)

Edit: Yep, the song was released in 1995. 20 years ago :thud: 

Edited by frankie