What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to another of his songs being featured on the Pan soundtrack, he seems to be getting invited onto a few American talk shows lately as a music guest, which is pretty cool for him as he's relatively unknown. I do like him being the little secret of his dedicated fanbase though :lol:

We as in PT fans who want to see PT play live! As simple as that :D

True, true  :smile:   The irony being that PT started out as his solo project  :D    It'd be interesting to take a poll of all his fans and see whether they wanted him to keep going solo or get the band back together.  I suspect PT will do something again, but it'll be classed as a 'side project'.  His solo albums and tours have been so successful I think he'd find being in the band again too restrictive :unsure:

True, true  :smile:   The irony being that PT started out as his solo project  :D    It'd be interesting to take a poll of all his fans and see whether they wanted him to keep going solo or get the band back together.  I suspect PT will do something again, but it'll be classed as a 'side project'.  His solo albums and tours have been so successful I think he'd find being in the band again too restrictive :unsure:

Ah, I didn't know it started out as a solo project of his :) I don't think I would've been so adamant about the thing last night had I known that :D Yep, a poll would be interesting. And it would also be interesting to ask people which project/band of his they like the best. He's done so many different things. 

I don't think the man is about success, though. I've gotten the feeling that he does what he feels like doing at any given moment. If he starts to want to do band stuff, he'll go for it. He'll be able to write the songs as always, but he might miss being with that band at some point. I think with him, it's never a sure thing what happens next :D