What are you listening to? - 2015

Athena

Oh yeah, it was/is brilliant.  So was Sparkle in the Rain :smile:

:smile: Yep - the album was great too, but the album artwork was really poor. Was that the best they could find?

:sarcastic:   :giggle2:

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smile: Yep - the album was great too, but the album artwork was really poor. Was that the best they could find?

:sarcastic:   :giggle2:

Well you know what they say - never judge a book by its cover :D   Oh, wait . . . it's not a book is it? :giggle2:

Ooooh!!!! :D You're the first person I've ever seen refer to this song!! It's an absolute gem :wub: :wub: You have great taste! :D

Edit: Although I've actually heard a different version of it. 

I still have the vinyl 7” single of Birthday. The A-side was in English and the B-side was in Icelandic (which I've much prefer to listen to – Björk’s voice sounds much better in Icelandic than English to me, plus the lyrics of Birthday were pretty weird and also rather disturbing)

We must be two very cool cats!!  :cool:  :cool:  :friends3:

I still have the vinyl 7” single of Birthday. The A-side was in English and the B-side was in Icelandic (which I've much prefer to listen to – Björk’s voice sounds much better in Icelandic than English to me, plus the lyrics of Birthday were pretty weird and also rather disturbing)

We must be two very cool cats!!  :cool:  :cool:  :friends3:

That's so cool about the vinyl single!! :) I don't think I've heard Björk sing in Icelandic, but she has an amazing voice. She's out of this world :yes: 

And again you post a great song!! :D :D 

Gorgeous:wub: 

The frozen pic looks a bit odd, though :blush::giggle2: 

Much excitement here, now I've got tickets for Rush's 40th Anniversary Tour :exc:  :exc:  :exc:

So here's one that was recorded 40 years ago this year :D

Congratulations Re. the tickets!